Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

In The Mood

Anybody else notice since dropping some weight that you are well, always ready to go in the bedroom? Since Ive lost I am insatiable. I just nod towards the bedroom and my girl is like "awwww not again". Is this a testosterone boost or is it just since the weight is coming off you are 'up' for more excercise.

P.S Mr. Willy has returned in all his glory since the losing. I def have more usable equipment!

ha ha! I love it! But, unfortunately for me, my 45lb loss hasn't yet given me a new found thrist for sexy time. I wish it were so though because my husband to be has been increasingly vocal about the lack of...attention lol. To be honest, i just feel so tired lately! And i'm for real....not an excuse!

ha ha! I love it! But, unfortunately for me, my 45lb loss hasn't yet given me a new found thrist for sexy time. I wish it were so though because my husband to be has been increasingly vocal about the lack of...attention lol. To be honest, i just feel so tired lately! And i'm for real....not an excuse!

You sure youre not pulling the old 'I got a headache routine?' JK. Im not sure if weight loss affects women's libido like it does us guys. I know they get a lot more flexible :biggrin5: . When we lose we replace estrogen(female hormone) with testosterone(man juice) it feels good in oh so many ways

oh yeah it does! i know this if for guys but i just couldnt help myself! haha

since i have lost over 90 pounds i am a horney teenager again, without the teens...hehe

my hubby is like, damn woman, you just attacked me yesterday! haha

i even dressed up like a school girl with piggy tails and all for him one night as a surprize when he got home. i guess i feel sexier so i want it more :P

:Banane56:

oh yeah it does! i know this if for guys but i just couldnt help myself! haha

since i have lost over 90 pounds i am a horney teenager again, without the teens...hehe

my hubby is like, damn woman, you just attacked me yesterday! haha

i even dressed up like a school girl with piggy tails and all for him one night as a surprize when he got home. i guess i feel sexier so i want it more :tongue2:

:Banane56:

Love It!

You go girls, I hope it affects ya'll like us because, i have turned 180 from what I used to feel.. I was tired and unintrested but not now...Very intrested...

Same here, my "sexual appetite" has increased to a crazy level. But, my man is not complaining in the least. Let's just say, he is well satisified.

Dang... I need to find a woman fresh off a sleeve! cool.png

lol

haha to funny!

LOL, just for hoots and giggles, I checked my food and exercise program to see if I get credit for sex, sure enough, there it was listed under "sexual activity". Even more incentive to do the fun deed!

LOL, just for hoots and giggles, I checked my food and exercise program to see if I get credit for sex, sure enough, there it was listed under "sexual activity". Even more incentive to do the fun deed!

Nice I can count the deed as much needed excercise.

I know I burnt some serious calories last night ;P

Yes, this is one type of "exercise" I actually enjoy and look forward to!