Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

At Goal...for Now.

I had initial set my goal weight at 220lbs. At the time, being 492, I never thought I would be able to get there. Well I did. On Nov. 14, 2011, 10 months and 4 days after my receiving my sleeve, I weighted in at 220 lbs.

It feels great to be here, but now I am reevaluating to see where I want to get to.....what a completely unique idea for me, being able to feel like I have the ability to control what weight I want to live my life. It's still all so surreal.

I have decided to reestablish my goal weight at 192lbs. Why? To have something to shoot for because I don't think I'm where I want to be just yet. Additionally 192 would put me at the total lost number of 300lbs. I have a slight numerology interest and 300 just seems like a cool number. :)

Ok, deep breath, appreciate where I've been and where I am going, now back at focusing on doing what I need to do in order to be successful. See you at the next stop.

Update: 11/21/11 weigh in, 215lbs.

WOW, Paul, that is just amazing! You already know how I feel about the warp-speed that you have lost weight at...it is just jaw dropping amazing and I'm so happy for you! Keep up the good work and you will make that second goal in no time flat!!!

Here's to your first goal being met!

:Banane02:

Holy smokes!! You've done so amazingly well! Congrats!

Isn't it great to feel in control of your body? I say, go for it. Why stop here if you can do more and still be healthy? And yes, an even number for weight lost is a fun goal to shoot for. My goal weight has always annoyed me (107 pound down) because I like even numbers...weird, I know. I chose based on the BMI chart and picked the highest weight I could be for a normal BMI.

You can do this. You've already accomplished so much. Have fun with it, though, and make sure to enjoy your success.

~Cheri

Wow how incredible! You have done absolutely marvelous! You can get to 192lbs if that is what you want! You must believe in order to achieve, and you have proven that you believe in your ability! Keep up the excellent work, you look fantastic!

You are amazing. Congratulations! Enjoy all of the joys your success brings you.

Best of luck in reaching your future goals

Sharon

OMG... You've lost another man. then some... I can't express how impressed I am!

Congratulations ...

Whoohoooo!!! CONGRATS Paul!! You have done amazing things already. I have no doubt at all you will hit your next goal. Within one week you're already 5 Lbs in. Cheee!!

I completely get you on a lot of things, such as having a long way to go, so setting the bar high to make it easier to get there. Then once you realize you CAN do it... going all the way. Then when you get THERE... who knows?

Blessings. :)

Congrats Paul! You are an amazing success.

Lynda

Paul, that is amazing. You have proved that regardless of the amount of weight loss needed, it can be done. I bet you feel like a different person. Congrats to you.

WOW!!! Congrats on such an amazing success:) and thanks for sharing:) you have come soooooo far.. Best of luck on the few left pounds:) although I think u have already reached and conquered ur goal:)

Anything is possible! I am completely in awe of your success so far - amazing! I truely believe that our bodies will lead us where the want to go - with our tiny tummy tool! I made goal just short of 10 months out - and have continued losing. I am a bit scared to set a "new goal" I have no idea of where / when this will end.

For now I am just enjoying the ride! Give thanks this week for all that you have achieved. Enjoy!

Kim