Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Male NSV here (possible TMI)

Guys, I don't know the proper ratio here but get this: I am down nearly 60lb and have gained an additional 1" of usable (ahem) appendage. Now I guesstimate there to be an additional 1.25" in captivity.

Yeah I checked. And without giving actual dimensions I can say that I and my S.O. seem pleased.Good thing that isn't fat because I'm sure we'd be in a panic mode at the thought of losing ANY of it.

That is awesome! I don't think that's TMI but I am a nurse so I've heard and have seen almost everything. I'm happy for you and your SO. :shades_smile:

I am really happy for you and your SO. Your post tickled me. It's funny the things we notice. As a woman, my life in that area has also improved because my husband can now get ... um ... closer to me and ... (well you know).

Thanks for the post!

Shae

I am laughing so hard....I don't think it's TMI. My hubby is a little overweight, and I am a lot...we figure he can gain about 1-2" of 'closeness' and I can gain quite a bit more....so we'll be a lot 'closer' very soon! Funny how there is so much fat there on our little 'fat pads'......thanks for sharing!!

Dr. Oz says men lose 1" of unhum for each 30 lbs of excess fat they carry. He also reverses it and says lose 30lbs., gain an inch. My husband and I have both gained 55 lbs. Since we have been married. I promise I can tell the difference. I can't wait to reverse my weight, I hope he will choose to also. It will be a lot more fun.

Okay probably a TMI question but had it gotten skinnier? Sorry if that's TMI and feel free not to answer, the question just popped into my head.

Not at all. My girth is actually holding firm (bad choice of words, lol). My S.O. does her experiment gauge and it passed. "In the interest of science" my arse! There's no science in an empty TP roll, LOL.

I have been put on restriction too.... DAMN! Now there isn't an infinite "reserve" hidden away otherwise I'd have to move. I figure a 1.25" in reserve. Like I said, I'm plenty good with what I got now. Anymore and she'll have to change my nickname again (like I mind)!

LOL, you guys are great. I think a lot more men and woman might be inclined to get the sleeve if they used this as a marketing tool!

Not at all. My girth is actually holding firm (bad choice of words, lol). My S.O. does her experiment gauge and it passed. "In the interest of science" my arse! There's no science in an empty TP roll, LOL.

^^^Best post I read all day.

OK ... i know this is the guy forum and all but i just couldn't resist taking a peek and now that i know a bunch of women are on here.. lol i feel better.. but i just have to say one thing.. YOU ALL JUST MADE MY DAY... N2 congrats on your um... member.. and thank you for sharing.. this was the best post i have read TO DATE!

OK ... i know this is the guy forum and all but i just couldn't resist taking a peek and now that i know a bunch of women are on here.. lol i feel better.. but i just have to say one thing.. YOU ALL JUST MADE MY DAY... N2 congrats on your um... member.. and thank you for sharing.. this was the best post i have read TO DATE!

Ha ha, ha ha........ you said................. "member"! Ha ha, ha ha!

I've only lost 30+ pounds so far, but I can't really tell it's any bigger now than before. But I also haven't taken any measurements, just using the eye test. Not that I was hurting and needed help to begin with. But like most guys, I'd still like to have more. : )

weight.png