Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Entire Wardrobe Must Go- 14, 16, 18, 20, XL, 1X. Over 200 pieces.

I need to get rid of 200 pieces of plus size clothes. I spent a lot of money on the clothes and can not afford to just give them away so I would like to swap them for size 8/10 clothes or something useful. When I say useful I want to leave it open because you would never know what I need.

The clothes are primarily from the gap, old navy, lane bryant, torrid, macys and good for a young professional for work or for going out.

I really want to move so I'm hoping to get rid of them asap. Shoot me a message and let's make a deal!

Im guessing that most of the people here are also going from large to small and might not have size 8th if they need size 14s and such... Perhaps a weight GAIN forum?

I would love to see what you have I am just heading in that direction. I have had really good luck with Yardsellr.com to buy and sell clothes of all sizes. (Shoes and purses too) it's my new obsession.

Let me know what you have and what you want for them and we can go from there!

Thanks

Brook

Definitely try eBay!! And post the link here so some of us can grab up those sizes :smile1:

Sorry for the delay! I'm not going to post to ebay or swap sites since I don't have the time to take pics of everything. i would even hire someone to do it if I could. I have tried to sell or barter many times on craigslist and haven't had any luck.

I was thinking if someone had their former smaller clothes in size 8-10 we can swap them so that's why I posted here.

I would do it on EBay in lots. (ie: Pants lot: 12 pair of pants from (list stores) size 14..) Do them in groups based on type and size. It'll still be several auctions, but less than each piece by itself. Then lay the whole lot out on your bed, snap one pic, and start the bidding at like $5, with no buy it now. You'll be amazed.... (I've done this before when I lost alot of weight... I unfortunately gained it all back, so I regret this huge blowout. I plan to do it again though, once I'm sleeved.)

I would be interested in buying some of them!!!! PM me!!!

I'd be interested in the 18 and under stuff if its still available.

Please PM me.

I might be interested in some stuff for crafts. If you have any unique beaded and/or sequin items, chiffon skirts, brocades, etc. I could use them for my costuming items. Anything fit the bill you think?

I have some 14 things available. Just pay shipping. Mostly Lane Bryant and some other things. Will ship them right away!

I have some 14 things available. Just pay shipping. Mostly Lane Bryant and some other things. Will ship them right away!

I'd be interested in the 14s... Can you PM me please?

Do u have any Summer 14's?

I'm interest in 18 and 14 if you guys still have any left. Let me know please