Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December sleevers!

Good morning December Sleevers... I am so excited to be going into surgery in 2 days. I am so looking forward to losing weight, being able to get around easier, to feel better, to jump higher, to react quicker , to just live life with more passion. I can honestly say I have no reservations YET! Is that odd that I have no fear? I don't feel nervous, afraid or am I even questioning my decision. I am so ready. This is right for me, for this time in my life and for my future. I hope I feel this same way right up until they put me to sleep. I hope you all can find the same peace.

Good morning December Sleevers... I am so excited to be going into surgery in 2 days. I am so looking forward to losing weight, being able to get around easier, to feel better, to jump higher, to react quicker , to just live life with more passion. I can honestly say I have no reservations YET! Is that odd that I have no fear? I don't feel nervous, afraid or am I even questioning my decision. I am so ready. This is right for me, for this time in my life and for my future. I hope I feel this same way right up until they put me to sleep. I hope you all can find the same peace.

Im not feeling nervous a bit. My surgery is Wednesday. Dunno if i will feel like that the day of, but then they can just give me some nerve meds lol. I am just excited to get on with my life. Excited about soo many things. I started my Clear Liquids, i got lucky and didnt need a preop diet. I am trying to drink only Water intill i am starving. when they did my gallbladder xray the tech told me my liver was a little fatty, so that is the only thing making me nervous. Well good luck to everyone and i will see you on the losers bench.

Happy1957 you are doing it for all the right reasons, you will do fine. The first couple days after surgery we will be doubting our decision lol but we know we will make it thru and start living a healthier,happier life! Goodluck to you. I have mine in the morning.....its like Christmas a couple days late for me. Best gift Ive ever given myself!

Donnie

Happy1957 you are doing it for all the right reasons, you will do fine. The first couple days after surgery we will be doubting our decision lol but we know we will make it thru and start living a healthier,happier life! Goodluck to you. I have mine in the morning.....its like Christmas a couple days late for me. Best gift Ive ever given myself!

Donnie

Good luck Donnie... I hope all goes well and we can keep in touch with our progresses. So many Dec sleevers. The best of luck and a speedy recovery.

Hope everybody had a nice peaceful Christmas!

I was sleeved 12/12 - weighed 300 on the morning I headed out for surgery and this morning - exactly 2 weeks later, I weighed 279.6. 20 pounds I plan to never see again!!!!

Best wishes for an easy surgery and quick recoveries to the last of the December sleevers.

Hello Dec sleevers, my surgery date was 12:08:11. To date I have lost 22#.

Feeling great and loving my sleeve.

Good luck to the remaining sleevers. See you guys on the losers bench.

Ok you Dec sleevers how much weight have all of you lost now? I had my sleeve Dec 10 and I am down 20 lbs.

My op was on 12/12, lost 10 pounds since op but 22 pounds if I include the pre-op diet.

Hi Everyone,

Well I am 2 days away from being sleeved. So far I have lost 18 pounds on the pre-surgey diet. I thought I would not do well with it as I love food. Christmas was the hardest! So much food, I cheated a little but that was the first time I cheated during the whole diet, I feel so bad about cheating because I was doing so well. Wednesday is the big day and I am nervous and excited. I really don't know how to feel. Good luck to all of the upcoming sleevers this week!

OMG...... 18 lbs........ I will be lucky to lose 4-5 lbs... I am a slow loser.. but 18 lbs... GOOD for you!!! I too am scheduled for Wed. I only had 10 days to do a liquid diet due to time constraints. I have not cheated at all, yet I don't see the scale move much at all. :-( I wish you the be

st of luck!

Good luck to everyone having surgery this week. I'm 1-week post-op and doing good. It's had it's ups and downs over the last week, but you will be happy to cross-over!

Prayers are with ya!

Hi everybody. It's so exciting to hear everyone's stories! I'm getting in to Tijuana tomorrow night for surgery on Wednesday. I've been driving for four days, so it's been a real adventure. I've been mostly keeping to clear liquids for the entire time, except yesterday I was feeling really light-headed, so I had a bottle of V8 (which helped a lot--amazing what 70 calories will do!). I'm kinda concerned about the trip back, but that's what I gotta do.

Best of luck to everyone else who's getting sleeved this week!

Good morning....