Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December sleevers!

I've been seeing a lot of people who now have December surgery dates, just wanted to say HI, and give us a place to talk while we wait (and count down the days) for our surgeries.

My surgery is on December 9, 2011;

My doctor is Justin Braverman from the N.E.W. Program in Newport Beach, CA;

I start my pre-op liquid diet on November 25th;

And will be sleeved at Tri-city hospital in Hawaiian Gardens, CA.

What about everyone else?

Hi...

December 7th date for me.

Surgeon is Dr. Gregg Jossart and will be sleeved at California Pacific Medical Center.

Two day liquid preop diet but thinking of starting it sooner.

Can't wait :)

Natalie

Hey Guys! My date is December 13th with Dr. Pompa in TJ. Can't wait to be on the other side! I start my liquid pre-op one week before, but I'm thinking of doing low carb for a few weeks before that so I can stop this barreling train of weight gain I'm on.

Hi all, December 5, 2011 here with Dr. Kaul at Westchester Medical Center in NY. I only have to do a two day pre-surgery liquid diet as they've had me doing low carb high Protein that has produced enough weight loss results.

Hi

My surgery is scheduled for Dec. 13, at the Hurley Bariatric Center in Flint, Michigan. I begin a 2 week pre-op liquid diet on Nov. 28. I am so excited to finally get a date. It has been a long drawn out process. :tongue2:

Hi! I'm not technically a December sleever but sooo close, my surgery is scheduled for November 30. Dr. Jossart is my surgeon. I was originally going to be sleeved on 9/26 but ended up with my band removed (I'm a revision from a lap band to a sleeve), and my gall bladder out. I am so excited and I look forward to hearing about everyones journey and successes.

Hey everyone. My date is Dec. 6 (if the ins. Doesn't drop the ball). I have a 10 day liquid pre-op starting on Nov. 26. My doctor is Terry Pinson. I will be having my procedure at the North Mississippi Medical Center's, Center for Bariatric Surgery in Tupelo, MS (birth place of Elvis Prestley).

Hi! I'm a December 21st sleever, and I can't wait. My doctor is Dr. Craig Floch in Fairfield, CT. I have a 2 week pre-op diet that starts on December 7th. YAY!

Hi Dec sleevers! My date is Dec 8 with Dr. Ramos-Kelly in Tijuana.

Babigirl, I start my diet Nov 25 too! I've actually started to incorporate more Protein and less carbs into my diet and transition into the liquid diet. So excited to start my "new life" as a thin, healthy person!

My surgery date is December 7

Dr. M. Jawad, Orlando, Fl

Pre-op starts November 23

Hey Guys!!! I can't believe this is actually going to happen next month!!!! OMG!!! I've been doing the 6 month med supervised weight loss requirement... In June this seemed so far off!!!

Dec. 22 or 26

Dr. Gerald Cahill

Midwestern Bariatric Institute

Evergreen Park, IL

1 week Pre-op to start Dec 15 or 19

Yay for all of us! I am so glad to have people to talk to on this site that are in the exact same boat as me, especially with all of our surgeries so close together! So how are you all feeling...nervous? scared? excited? deathly afraid? Lol, I am totally stoked, and cant wait. I dont seem to be nervous at ALL, but I'm sure that will come the closer surgery gets. I've had several surgeries before, and have no problems with anesthesia, but the thought of the pain afterwards does scare me a little. Otherwise I am SO READY FOR THIS life change! 30 more days till I'm on the losers bench, woo hoo!

My surgery date is Dec 5th at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center by Dr Fernandez. I start my 3 weeks prep diet on Monday. I am scared, nervous, and all that you all have listed about. I have been overweight my entire life and I am ready to get this mess off me....LOL...Good luck to all of you in the journey we are about to take on...

Hey y'all! My surgery is December 8th with Dr. Heider in Lake Norman. I start the preop Optifast diet (blech) tomorrow and I think I'm more nervous about that than the surgery.

I agree with 2ahealthyme, I'm ready to have this over and the weight off of me.