Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WOO HOO!!! GOAL BABY!

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be where I am today!!!!

I had my surgery 5/9/11 and in 6 short months have reached GOAL!! WOW, just WOW. I also had my labs done and they are stellar. I lost 55lbs pre-op and 60lbs since surgery, for a total of 115lbs. I am in just amazement of this terrific gift GOD has blessed me with.

I have gone from a 22/24 to a 6 and had a BMI of 43 and now have a 25. Are you kidding me!!?? I wanted to be a 10 and have far surpassed my expectations. I am sooooo stoked. I have never been this small in my life and I feel on top of the world.

My diabetes is gone, my hbp is gone and I do not take any medication for either anymore! How terrific is that?!?!?!

I plan on doing a before and after photo collage this weekend. So, stay tuned!

Kelly :Banane55:

KELLY, that is so so so AMAZING!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I'm thrilled for you, congrats on this wonderful milestone.

How about some before/after photos? :camera:

Congratulations! You must be so proud, and feel great! Well done!

Congrats! Good work and keep up the efforts to stay at your goal.

thanks everyone! and M2G, i am going to post some pics, i just am at work and don't have access right now. i will get it done this weekend!

Kelly

KELLY! OMG, WTG, HOLY GOAL BATMAN! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you, I can't wipe this smile off of my face. I wait with baited breath to see your pics.

WOW!!!! Girl I am so excited for you! You did it! Six months- amazing! Can't wait to see the photos! Hope to join you not too long from now if I can get this last 23 off ;-P WOO HOO for Kelly!!!! My Red Velvet girl!

Thanks again! I put some pictures in my profile. I could not figure out how to post them here, but if you are interested in looking at them, feel free.

I have lots of others, but those will give you all an idea of where i started and where i am headed!

Hugs,

Kelly :purplebananna:

Kelly,

Congrats on your speedy trip to goal! I posted the same message on your photo thread, but just want to make sure you see it. I hope you have a fabulous gift planned for yourself for getting to goal - besides the ton of cute new clothes and the improved health you are already enjoying.

Lynda

Congrats! You worked really hard both pre- and post-op so it's not surprising you met goal so quickly. Great job!

I know what you mean about being smaller than ever before, too. I couldn't remember the last time I was a small anything and it's completely mind boggling to realize that even without reaching my goal weight yet (I'm almost there!) that I've far exceeded all other goals I had set for myself.

Enjoy this, lady! You look fantastic and will surely be an inspiration to people preparing for or considering surgery.

~Cheri

Wow, you look amazing!!!! What a transformation!

How long did it take you to lose the 55lbs pre-op and what plan did you follow? I really wish I could hit the rewind button and lose pre-op...sigh! Cest la vie...

Please keep us posted on maintenance and how it goes for you. To me maintenance still seems so far off and still so scary. I'm sure you will do GREAT with it!!!

So happy for you! Great work! Now time to kick back and enjoy all the benefits.