Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am in Mexico and surgery is tomorrow afternoon

I arrived in Tijuana and settled in the hotel. Trish met me here when I arrived and brought me gatorade and Jello. I filled out all the paper work and am now just searching the web. The last couple weeks have been hard on the pre-op diet, but I made it through and I am excited to finally be here after all these months of planning. There are 3 people being sleeved tomorrow. I have my own private room and bathroom and everything is clean. I am a little bored since I am here alone, but luckily I have skype so I can keep in contact with family/friends without having to pay an arm and leg. I don't think I will get much sleep tonight, but I am excited for this life change. Well, just wanted to give an update. Wish me luck and say prayer for me. Thanks for everyones advice and encouragement.

Good Luck dear and I will be keeping you in my prayers...I will be sleeved on Saturday November 5th with Dr Kelly and will be going alone..PM me and tell me about your journey with Dr. Kelly...

Keep us posted...so you took your laptop they have wifi?

thanks

Sending prayers and cyber hugs to you! The journey is amazing - rest well and take care of yourself - soon you will be on the loser bench. Please say hi to Trish and Dr Kelly for me - Kim from Minnesota. I was sleeved there on Jan 6th - I am one pound away from my final goal - truly a blessing!

God bless!

I am being sleeved by Dr. Kelly on the 7th :) I can't wait, and I know we are all in good hands.

How lovely that they have you a room with your own private bath room and provide you with more pre op food! I was planning on packing Jello Snacks and a thermos of broth ;)

Sending good vibes and prayers your way. Keep us posted on your experience. Good luck and God bless

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I was sleeved yesterday afternoon. I feel ok now, just some gas discomfort. I have been able to walk the halls 3 time and I am using my incentive spirometer. I brought gas x strips with me and although I am a little uncomfortable with the gas I am not in any pain. Dr. Kelly said everything went well. I am getting sleepy now so I am going to take a nap.

Congrats... Your on your way to a healthier life. So glad to hear everything went well.

God bless...

Congrats! So glad to hear everything went well!

Hi everyone,

I live in Tijuana, had surgery in June, not Dr Kelly, but, if anyone needs any help, or information or just someone to talk to in this city....send a message and would be happy to be there...

Good lucky to everyone...

Today was the swallow study and everything went well. I am now at the hotel relaxing. I have had no hunger at all which is weird because for the last 2 weeks all I have been doing is dreaming about food. I am trying hard to get enough fluids. I have gotten about 6 oz of gatorade and 1 oz of Water, but I can feel it going down and I don't like the feeling. Thank you all for your prayers and positive comments. I come home on the 4th. I look forward to seeing my family and friends.

thanks for posting princess! please keep us updated with your progress!

I am on m way home now. Drinking has been getting easier with each day. I had about 40oz of Water yesterday and I am hoping to reach 64oz today. Everything has gone better than I expected. I am following doctors orders and I am resting so I am confident I will not have any issues. I have more energy than I thought I would have being that I doubt I am getting more than 200 calories a day not. I definetly have to ramp up my Protein intake when I get home. Well. Thanks everyone for all your comments and concern. I am off for another week then I head back to work. My days until then are going to consist of sip, walk and rest.