Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have noticed lots of people around here have used the e-cig to stop smoking. My husband and I would like to get one with the 0mg cartridges. We really miss the tactile effect of smoking more than anything else. Can those of you that like your ecigs post a website or brand name? I am going to order a set in the next couple of days.

Thanks

I used the ecig before and then with surgery I went to the 0mg. I have tried a few but by far liquidxpress.com is the best tasting and quality cartomizer (the part that holds liquid). You put battery on that puppy and away you go. The tops of the cartomizer pops off easily with a pin or end of a paperclip...you can add a few drops of liquid right in there when yours starts to taste like maybe it is out of juice. Buy a bottle of 0mg liquid to go with it. This way instead of just tossing cartomizers and wasting $ you can get a few uses out of each one and save some serious $$.

The set I like the best is the Joye 510 model. Be sure to get the one called manual (has a button to turn on battery). The manual makes you have to suck harder to get a drag (called vaping) and it can turn on from loud noise (I had one almost burn a hole in my pants as I sat next to a slot machine). You will also want a recharging pack to go with it. Its about the same size as a cigarette pack and is great for having an extra battery.

I got my starter kit and all hardware from www.cignot.com and have had no problems and then the cartomizers from www.liquidxpress.com

on cignot get the Joye510 nobox (this is what we have and LOVE IT) it comes with 2 atomizers and prefilled (Marl high) cartridges. Those have nicotine...dont even mess with atomizers and cartridges. then on liquidxpress get xpress 510 cartomizers (cartridge & atomizer all in one) 0mg prefilled (7.50 for a pack of 5) and a bottle of 0mg (they are just called flavorings)

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/

I use the Tornada (tank) mega but the regular Tornado is nice too. These are much bigger than some offered and don't look or feel like a cigarette but

they do have some that look like cigarettes if holding a cigarette is a big part of your habit-

I highly recommend the Tank versions- as its so simple to refill and last longer.

Here is the link for the liquids I normally get cherry or apple red label and I've gotten the tobacco flavored to but I ended up preferring

the apple and cherry- you can order most of these in 0mg or even taper down to eventually get to 0mg.

These is a 1-800 number if you need help making sure you have picked out the correct parts- for your unit or have other questions

and they have kits- that have everything in one box. Definitely get the manual one with the button to push.

http://www.totallywi...d-products.html

I searched around on the internet and ended up going with one in our local Pilot or Love gas stations. Mistic E-cigs, you can buy an entire kit with 3 cartridges,2 rechargable batteries, 1 USB charger, and 1 wall charger for $36.95, then buy your refills (5 in a pack $14.95, a pack last me 2 weeks, but then again it all depends on use. The average refill is about 300 puffs. ) I have had my kit for about 4 months now so for me it was well worth it. And as an old, 2 pack a day smoker for 22 years, very cost-effective for me. You can also order the kit and refills online, but the shipping is a little ridiculous because they only use Fed-Ex, so I when I order my refills I order 4 at a time. (The gas stations carry the 1.8% and the 1.2%. They don't carry the 0mg.) Online you can order the 0mg, but these are just my local Love's and Pilot's....yours if you go this route might have them. I went this route because I didn't want to deal with liquids and parts, and refilling them, chances are I would screw it up.

I think I have decided on the Joye 510T. Its the tank version/manual (as was recommended). I think the tornado is too big for me, but I did check it out. Also, the lady at cignot seems very nice, but I won't be doing business with them since there is only one point of contact. It makes me uncomfortable to send off money to someone who only has an email and no business phone. Thank you for the recommendations! There is a ton to figure out with these isn't there?