Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Little over a year ago...

Ditto to Sleeve 4 me's comment...and WOW!!! You look absolutely beautiful!!! The before picture doesn't even look life the after. A whole new lifestyle and a whole new you!!!

I would have never guessed that these two picture were of the same person and only a year apart! You have done amazing and I have no doubt you will get to your next goal easily.

Thank you everyone. It is really me. I agree I sometimes can't even believe that at one time I looked like the first picture.

you look freaking amazing! you look so much younger now too!!! way to dress as well. what i wonderful inspiration!!!!

O....M.....G.....You can't be serious, that is really you in both pictures? And just a year? I bow down to you oh Jedi Master! You look amazing and YEARS younger. Congratulations!

Wow, well done, fantastic transformation!

It is also really encouraging to see people who had doubts get to goal and beyond, I am stalling 12lb from my overall goal, and am feeling like I'll never get there.

You are a true inspiration!

Holy moly!!! :dance: I keep going back and forth between the 2 pictures. Congratulations!

Can you elaborate a bit about what you eat, exercise if any etc? How has your life changed? I wanna know pleeeease!!!!!

Holy moly!!! :dance: I keep going back and forth between the 2 pictures. Congratulations!

Can you elaborate a bit about what you eat, exercise if any etc? How has your life changed? I wanna know pleeeease!!!!!

First I want to say the first 3 months were not easy. Once I got used to the change it became a new way of life. I still struggle with head hunger and know this is a life time problem I will always deal with. Sweets were and still are my downfall.

Right now I have a bowl of Cheerios and milk 1/2c each for Breakfast. snack about 10, a Protein bar or a Protein smoothie, for lunch a half turkey and cheese sandwich, 1/2 piece of fruit, snack around 3 another protein smoothie with fruit, supper a salad made with chicken breast and all kinds of vegetables and fruits with raspberry balsamic dressing. Snack at night 4 Ritz crackers with a little Peanut Butter and sometimes a sugar free ice cream. Of course this varies. Calories 1000 to 1200 a day. I walk/run 30 minutes 3 times a week on my treadmill and do aerobics 2 times a week for 30 minutes. Another note I can eat anything I want and I can drink Water or tea with my meal and it hasn't bothered my weight lose or my hunger level. I didn't start this till I was a year out from surgery. So please do what your Dr. advises.

My life is full of energy, and I have began to leave my house after years of shutting myself in except to go to the grocery store or out to eat. Now I am involved with a local church teaching the youth of all things! I can play basketball and volleyball with them...almost keeping up with them! I feel alive for the first time in years. If I could have only done this 20 years ago. Couldn't so I am grateful that I could do it when I did. Wouldn't go back even if I could.

I forgot to add this LOL ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif!!! I'm just still so happily stunned!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you say amazing ... You look gorgeous babe .... not only did you turn the numbers on the scale back ... you also turn back the hands of time ...:D

This is just incredible!!!! You look simply amazing my dear! Congrats on all you have achieved, you are truly an inspiration!:cheer2::clap2::first:

Welcome to the forum! You have so much to contribute, I hope you stay around for a long time.