Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Someone Mentioned How Your Face Changes

You are the only one that notices because hunny I only see one! You look amazing!

LOL! Thanks ;)

Raine - you look great! I would have guessed your age in your mid 30's - not your 40's! Do you wear a heard hat for work, or were you doing something like Habitat for Humanity when you were wearing it? It is a good look for you - particularly with that wonderful smile you have on under the hard hat!

My face has gone from a moon-round face with no wrinkles and multiple chins to a heart shaped face with definate crows feet and smile lines and some lose neck skin under a single chin. I have much more lose skin on the parts of my body covered with clothes.

post-6636-13813657632199_thumb.jpg

post-6636-13813657632352_thumb.jpg

Raine - you look great! I would have guessed your age in your mid 30's - not your 40's! Do you wear a heard hat for work, or were you doing something like Habitat for Humanity when you were wearing it? It is a good look for you - particularly with that wonderful smile you have on under the hard hat!

My face has gone from a moon-round face with no wrinkles and multiple chins to a heart shaped face with definate crows feet and smile lines and some lose neck skin under a single chin. I have much more lose skin on the parts of my body covered with clothes.

You are too sweet! You look truly amazing.

I was doing a Habitat for Humanity House Build here in Charlotte. I volunteered with the guys from the office. LOL I was the only woman that showed up from our group! My boys all showed me how and what to do. :)

Oh you look GREAT!! :) Really amazing difference, like two different people in those pictures.

I do have some terrible (TERRIBLE) arms and the GD turkey wattle neck (boo hoo), but most other areas are doing okay (touch wood...).

I recognize me again (sniff, sniff). There was a time my eyes were drowning in the fat all around me, and I was like WHO IS THIS???? it felt good to finally see ME :)

You look marvelous by the way :)

That is just the opposite, only a couple of times in my life has my face not been round like pics 1 and 2. I look in the mirror now or see a picture like the last one with the hard hat, and am in amazement and wonder sometimes, is that really what my face is supposed to look like, and then I smile bigger LOL.

My face has changed loads too, I was noticing it the other day when looking through some old photos. I think I look older now :/

I added an extra one for comedy value! :P

Oh and the fascinator was at my newphew's wedding a couple of weeks ago, I don't usually wear Gaga hats! LOL.

post-3180-13813657668977_thumb.jpg

post-3180-13813657669173_thumb.jpg

post-3180-13813657669368_thumb.jpg

Wow!! U look like a different woman!! Gorgeous! Congrats on the sleeve success.

My face has changed loads too, I was noticing it the other day when looking through some old photos. I think I look older now :/

No way! I think you look fab and very youthful, truly. And I dig the fascinator and you are rocking that dress with it! :)

Awwww thanks Swizzly!

I added an extra one for comedy value! :P

Oh and the fascinator was at my newphew's wedding a couple of weeks ago, I don't usually wear Gaga hats! LOL.

I think YOU are so pretty sweets :)

2SB, I totally disagree!!!! You look absolutely amazing. Truly, and sorry, but I think you have to clean your mirror cause no way in hell do you look older!

Haha, thanks all. Funny how we see ourselves isn't it?

I still feel about three stone heavier and photos are always a bit of a surprise at how small I actually am now. Nice surprise though! :P Body dysmorphia or something isn't it? I think my brain hasn't yet caught up to my body.

You guys all look amazing! *big claps to everyone and their fantastic losses*

xxx