Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Celebrity Twins...

The wedge haircut...man! I have some bad memories about that one. I was like, 10 years old and had beautiful long hair clear down to my butt, and my mom decided I need a cut...so off I go...and come home with that horrible Dorthey Hamil do.

Gah!

Funny Duddies your hair is so gorgeous, and your face too! you're beautiful

Telly, you're HOT girl! You're way prettier than Kimora.

Ok, he is the first person I thought of when I saw your new pics. Albeit he is a tad smaller than you, and a different eye color, I think you resemble Viggo quite a bit.

Could also be because i watched History of Violence last night, but hey...there is a resemblance. ;)

God, I hope she doesn't kill me or hate me for this but it is a total compliment.

What do you think? TriciaK and Linda Carter???

wonderwoman.jpg

Heck..wonderwoman is hot! it is a compliment

Maybe. If you really use your imagination. You know, if you can imagine Don Ho looking a little bit like Jennifer Anniston. But even then, no - not really. Maybe if my face was thin and I had blond hair, and a totally different face...

You guys do look a like, I loved firestarter, anything Drew does I love, but my all time favorite movie is Ever After.

I can see the thing with Telly and Kimora Simmons, but who the heck is she? And what the heck is a Phat baby clothing line?:)

Am I getting old?:jaw:

I thought Telly looks more like Tia Carrera.

P

Yes Paul you've gotten old...Kimora is a model...was married to Russell Simmons..Hip Hop mogul, Run from Run Dmc's Brother (remember, "you be Illing"), any of that ring a bell or am I talking gibberish...later GrandPops...LOL

Reeiz cracks me up soo badly. LOL @ grandpa...lol "we be illin" love that song, or "Tricky" or "Mary Mary why you buggin?"

Thanks for the ego boost btw. :confused:

No celebrity look alike for me, but when I first moved to Shiner population 2200 people kept calling me Glo! Finally I asked my hairdresser why people were calling me Glo. She said well you do look like Glo Hagens. I said who is this person and where can I find her. She worked at a local floral shop, not the one I usually went to...l just had to go check her out. I'll be darned if she didn't look just like me. I thought I would cut my hair so we wouldn't look so much alike...Yep she cut hers off about the same time. There was no getting away from my twin Glo.

One day I was in the Post Office and a man from my church said to me "How is Mark treating you these days".. I was in a hurry and I said I don't know anyone named Mark and walked out the door. Suddenly I remembered Glo's husband's name is Mark! I felt bad then because he must have thought Glo was sure having a bad day!

After I lived there awhile and got involved in Chamber of Commerce, and other Organizations, Glo told me that people were calling her Mary... Now I thought that was funny!

One day I was in the Post Office and a man from my church said to me "How is Mark treating you these days".. I was in a hurry and I said I don't know anyone named Mark and walked out the door. Suddenly I remembered Glo's husband's name is Mark! I felt bad then because he must have thought Glo was sure having a bad day!quote]

You could have had a LOT of fun with that one!

I was shopping in Birmingham, Alabama about 3 years ago. I thought I had glanced in a mirror, so I turned again to check my face or whatever, It was not a mirror, it was some girl who looked like me! We both just stood there and stared at each other for a minute. I was with my mom and so I grabbed her arm and said hey look at her....... We never spoke to one another but it was a weird moment.

As far as my celeb look alike. When I say this it is so gonna sound weird. But I have been asked if I was related to Steven Segal. I always say, yeah, he's my dad.

We are by no means Twins or even close, but we do look somewhat alike. I think it is the Indian look. The eyes or something. I don't have any pictures but just thought I would share. I will post some later

I was on this website after seeing a link on a friends page and I uploaded a picture of myself and it did a face recognition, celebrity look alike collage.

How cool. Here's the link. Try it out. It's fun. http://www.myheritage.com/

celebritylookalike.jpg