Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I LOVE THE FALL TIME :)

This is me today :) I love the Fall weather and the clothes that come with it! Loved, loved the outfit I wore today. 173lbs, 18 more to go to goal ....

post-9505-13813657611384_thumb.png

That outfit looks wonderful on you! Heck, you look wonderful on you LOL! Congrats!

Oh you look SO cute!

My reasons for loving fall:

A reprieve from the 100 degree weather

The State Fair of Texas

I love Halloween and all of the spooky ghost stories and scary movies

Chili made with Hatch peppers

High school football and homecoming

You look great! I love the fall too - I am in New England and that means pumpkin festivals, fairs, apple picking and fun stuff like that. The air is crisp and I love being able to put on a sweater! Have a great day :)

You look really nice. I love the fall too, here in San Antonio TX we have very very hot weather during the summer months. So now that the temps are falling into the 80s during the day and into the low 60s for the night, it's really nice. Last night i actually had to put blankets onto the bed, it got down to a cold 57F! Burrrrrrrrr (winter is on it's way) No more A/C on here for a while! Save on bills! :)

You look great! I love the fall as well!!! :)

You look adorable! Yayyyy! I'm wearing my boots today too :)

Great outfit! You look awesome!!!!! I really like the fall too. It's my favorite season!

Oh Raine, you look amazing... pencil skirt, skinny top, and fab calf boots... way to go ladyeeee... this has really cheered me up!

you are soooo close to the finish line now, I can almost 'taste' it for you... congrats my lovely friend! x

Cute, cute, cute! We have a ways to go until "fall" really kicks in around here. Today, frustratingly, we're hot again (not a surprise). Ah, well. I have boots, too, but will just have to wait on them a little longer. :-) You look great--enjoy wearing your fun outfits!!

THANKS!!! I am having so much fun with the new clothes I bought and the old ones that I had that I either never fit in or never looked just right. I think if I went shopping again I could probably fit into an 8 now because all the pants I bought just 2-3 weeks ago, I need a belt LOL. Not going to do it though for at least another month, so for the time being, belt it is and besides its fun to see how many notches I have to cinch it to. :)

My out look on everything in my life right now is "right". I look forward to the future, I look forward to my continuing health, I look forward to my son growing up, I look forward to becoming a Nana some day (hopefully not for quite a few years yet!), I look forward to becoming old and gray sitting on the front porch in a rocking chair with my hubby holding hands, drinking tea, as corny as that sounds. The best part about it all is that I can look forward where as pre sleeve the here and now was killing me to the point that I didn't "see" a future.

Thank you all for all the words of encouragement to me and to eachother. I can't tell you how many times I read something and thought, yup I'm going through that too and see the replies and get a new perspective on things.