Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GOAL JEANS!! Size 8...Yeah Baby!!

They may be tight.....but darn it they are ON and zipped!! WHOO HOO! I never in a million years thought I would be able to get into them. I bought them over a year ago and gave them to my tiny sister and told her that I hoped to someday get them back. ;) Well tonight, I casually asked what size they were and said that it would still be a while. Well, she sent them home to me and I thought "what the heck!" and low and behold they fit! When I say "happy dance" I mean...."wake up the whole freakin' house and jumping up and down" kind of dancing! LOL!

297691_2376073277527_1121441896_2815967_616270815_n.jpg

A few before's....just for the record.

me and my BFF at a concert.

n1383833133_412557_4270870.jpg

154958_1672534209490_1121441896_1817931_7962790_n.jpg

you go girl now the only place you can continue to go is down..

WOW! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!

WOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS! I know the feeling! My goal was also a size 8, I never thought they would fit and one day they did and now I'm in a 6 lol. So crazy!

WOW! That's awesome!!! You look great!!!!!

Congrats!!!! Let's all do the happy dance. These moments are what make this journey even more worth it.:D

Wow! You look fabulous! Congratulations on getting those jeans on--and I don't think that's your last stop, either. Way to go!!

AWESOME!!! You are a very beautiful lady!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

You are GORGEOUS (before and after)! I am so excited for you, I bet that was a great feeling. My goal is also a size 8, can't even wrap my head around being that small :-)

By the way, love the shirt, I live in St. Louis!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!