Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breast?

Nicole85
Sign in to follow this  

Hi ladies,

I have a question. How much did your breast shrink? I am hoping it isnot as bad as the older ladies.

I dont have an answer for your question, but since you are almost 3 weeks out & have lost 20lbs, have you seen any changes in your breasts? I am worried about this as well.

I've lost 4 inches in my chest, but my breasts still fill my C cup. I'm OK with losing inches on the strap size!

I think I'd be content with shrinking to a B cup, but not any smaller. I've never been that well endowed. Besides, plenty of skinny women are B cups ;)

Like Kala, I haven't shrunk a cup size but I have lost inches. My breast still look great but then again I am only 22 days out of surgery. I pray they dont flatten.

i started at a full DD and i am barely filling out a D at this time but i went down about 10 inches around my bust so i guess it has to be expected. I actually think my boobs are getting perkier though, they used to be saggy and are kind of shrinking UP :smile1: i am only 4 months out tho

i'll take what i can get haha

cool, i am 42 d n mines just....well it needs a bra to hold it theses up.. i hope they get perky or slim down well lol.. or shrink well lol.. i don't want any plastic surgery..

(An update on my post from last October)

My boobs are also perkier now. I started at a 38-40 C, and when I had a fitting done at Victoria's Secret I fit into a 36D! I'm probably even down to a 34D (or C maybe). I'm on the last line of hooks on my 36D's now.

Maybe I got lucky, I don't know. The loss in strap size certainly made a difference in my bra size. My boobs maybe even shrunk a little, but the loss in weight on my chest and waist has made my boobs at least LOOK bigger!

I was never that well endowed to begin with, though. I think if I had put more weight in my chest my boobs would have shrunk more dramatically. But, if any of you started out with average boobs like me then I hope I relieved your fears :)

EEK...i love my boobs! But they are way big 40DD one time i measured a DDD at VS.

When I was a size 4 (in my former life) jk IN High School I was a 34C and I thought they were amazing then. I dont care if they shrink, and my husband sees me like this now and he saw me like that then sooo-- if I needed to I would get them surgically lifted, maybe not enhanced unless they look really bad in a bathing suit.

With a bra on and in clothes they will look amazing either way! and Flat chested girls wear Water bras, push ups, chicken cutlet inserts LOL. We can do that too if needed!

I just recently had my surgery on May 3rd and I have huge breasts (40G). I honestly want my breast to get smaller but I am worried they will remain saggy. I just feel that I am too young for my breasts to look that way. I hope mine shrink and become perkier.....anyone with this experience feel free to comment!

well so far my breast has shrunk i can say 3 bra sizes..i noticed my nipples have also gotten smaller.. they still look good.. but with a bra on lol.. other than that who ever dates me will have to love em like that unless they r willing to pay for plastics.. lol..

well so far my breast has shrunk i can say 3 bra sizes..i noticed my nipples have also gotten smaller.. they still look good.. but with a bra on lol.. other than that who ever dates me will have to love em like that unless they r willing to pay for plastics.. lol..

Lol, I need to find a sugar daddy to pay for plastics. jk, my bf loves me the way I am but.... I would love to fix some of my saggy skin. My boobs were immune to the weight loss for awhile but even they are shrinking and going south a bit as I get smaller. I look at my past posts on this thread and just shake my head :P

After 80lbs, my breast are still in good shape. Have hope ladies. I use palmers firming lotion and Vitamin oil on them twice a day (immediately after I shower at night and in the morning). I have 18lbs to go to my goal. I have noticed a little of excess skin but I have watched the skin firm and adjust as well, I know its the firming lotion. In the beginning I was using pure shea butter, the kind that you get from places like the african street festival. I have gone from a 40 DDD to a 36D/C (I was this size freshmen year of college) they aren't perky but they are not saggy. I also take Biotin and drink Water. Hope this helps

skin brush, take MSM & massage your boobs as much as possible. massaging stimulates growth... so.. worth a shot..

also.. there's the noogleberry.. it's worth a shot. lol http://www.noogleber...iewCat&catId=11

there's also herbs you can take that help stimulate breast growth. stuff for nursing moms, for example.. fenugreek, fennel seed, evening primrose oil, wild yam extract, etc. caffiene is bad for breasts.. so if you drink it, you may consider stopping.

here's more info on herbs: http://www.greenbush...rgirbrease.html

you could combine all of the above & end up getting your boobies back. :)