Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any New Jersey Gastric Sleevers?

I was sleeved by Dr. Trivedi on July 30th. Had a wonderful experience. Feeling great, down 25 pounds, 18inches and 4 pants sizes. Off all diabetic and blood pressure meds since surgery day (I had diabetes for over six years pre-op) and had a normal HgbA1c at six weeks post-op. This was the best decision I've made to go through with the surgery.

Good luck to you all!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I was sleeved on 8/15 by Dr Balsama (or as my aunt calls him Dr. Cutie Pie) at Kennedy Hospital. He was a wonderful surgeon.

He was my surgeon also and a cutie pie for sure! Lol. Congrats!!!

Michelle xo

Hi everyone, I'm in Monmouth County NJ - have tentative surgery (sleeve or band - leaning toward sleeve) scheduled for 4/12...anyone else use Bayshore Community Hospital in Holmdel? How was your experience there? I have Dr. Karl Strom (with Dr. Shakov assisting)...they are both so nice and helpful. Wishing everyone the best...I'm very glad to have found this site. May you all be very blessed in your journey!

I am in Monmouth County, and being sleeved by Dr. Karl Strom on 3/8/13, at Bayshore Community Hospital. As it just turned midnight, it is only 12 days away!

Hey everyone.. From Philly Pa but I will be sleeved in Edison NJ from Dr Anish!! So excited and happy for every one of you!!

I'm from south jersey (cherry hill). I'm having surgery at Jefferson in Philly April 2nd

@Lovepresciousjas - Dr. Nihalani is doing my surgery too! Tentatively on 05/17 - Ive been waiting for someone else that has used Dr. Nihalani!!

@Lovepresciousjas - Dr. Nihalani is doing my surgery too! Tentatively on 05/17 - Ive been waiting for someone else that has used Dr. Nihalani!!

Ahh This is awesome!! I had to find an in newtork doc through my insurance and Dr. Nihalani was the closest!! He is excellent.. has been really good to me! I am going to see him in 2 weeks hopefully to schedule a date!! We can be VS buddies :)

Vineland nj here' date=' having surgery at sjrmc june 8th with dr attia[/quote']

How was your experience with Dr. Attia? He is who I saw & will most likely do my surgery since I'm right here in Millville. What was your process? What insurance do you have? What Psychiatrist did you use? & how long did it take to get the ball rolling once you had your initial consultation with Dr. Attia? I'm so ready to get started! I go to my first group meeting tomorrow night @ Fitness Connection. What should I expect? Sorry to bumbard you will so much @ once, you're the first person I've seen from my area with the same Dr.. Please forgive me

Hi all! I'm from pennsville NJ salem county. I travelled to SC for my surgery with Dr Morris Washington (who is from NJ originally) Hope everyone is well! My future sister in law is going tomorrow for a consult with Dr Attia, I see the post above me, does anyone have info on him?

Hi I still haven't had my surgery yet but Dr. Attia is a very good Dr. from the short time I've been in his care. He takes time to sit down and talk you through any questions or concerns and From my experience, he doesn't treat his patients like numbers or dollar signs but like human beings in need of help. Trust me, I've had my strange questions and normally would feel belittled by my Dr. for me ignorance but I felt so comfortable talking to Dr. Attia. To top it off, he's an extremely handsome man so that eases the nerves lol hope this post helps a bit

I am being sleeved this Wednesday the 27th by Dr. Forrester at Overlook Hospital. If anyone has been sleeved by him or his team at NJ Bariatrics Center I would love to hear about your experience. Congrats to all who have been sleeved and good luck to future sleevers!

Hi everyone' date=' I'm in Monmouth County NJ - have tentative surgery (sleeve or band - leaning toward sleeve) scheduled for 4/12...anyone else use Bayshore Community Hospital in Holmdel? How was your experience there? I have Dr. Karl Strom (with Dr. Shakov assisting)...they are both so nice and helpful. Wishing everyone the best...I'm very glad to have found this site. May you all be very blessed in your journey![/quote']

Hi there. How was your surgery with dr. Strom? Me & my husband are both scheduled for surgery with him at bayshore hospital. What can we expect - good or bad?