Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any New Jersey Gastric Sleevers?

Yes me June 12 sleeve now down 60 lbs

I am from Roselle, NJ. My surgery is scheduled for August 28th. Yay :-).

When is your surg date? I hear somerset Hosp had a good dr. I dont remember his name my sister lives and works in bridgewater and knows lots of dr cause she works at a dr office

Is it Doctor Mehta?

Brady38 - I am a patient of Dr. Neff's. He's great! I was sleeved on Jan. 31 - you can see my stats below. I attend the support group meeting in Voorhees second Tues. of every month. Very helpful group of people. My experience has been all positive and I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Neff and his staff. Best wishes!!

Brady38 - I am a patient of Dr. Neff's. He's great! I was sleeved on Jan. 31 - you can see my stats below. I attend the support group meeting in Voorhees second Tues. of every month. Very helpful group of people. My experience has been all positive and I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Neff and his staff. Best wishes!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Neff. I can't believe I'm getting sleeved in 2 days.

I didn't see your stats. Do you remember how long you stayed in the hospital? What were your stats and how long did it take you to reach your goal? Thanks

How did your surgery go?

I am post op now. I am starting to feel better

I am from Roselle, NJ. My surgery is scheduled for August 28th. Yay :-).

We are really close

Hi - I'm in north Jersey and had my sleeve done on July 30th with Dr.A. Trivedi at Hackensack hospital... good luck everyone!

Just getting started here and am excited about all the positive comments. I have a tentative date for 11-27. Starting to work on eating changes now and more exercise to get some off pre-op. Was wondering if anyone had their surgery done at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch? Thanks. Hank

Hi - I'm in north Jersey and had my sleeve done on July 30th with Dr.A. Trivedi at Hackensack hospital... good luck everyone!

I had my sleeve done June 12 with Dr hans schmidt

Hi.. I was sleeved march 19th at overlook with dr. Goyal too!! Love him! I have had no issues at all! He's amazing..

Unfortunately my paperwork was sent out 3 months early (needed to complete 6 months of NUT visits not 3) and i was denied.

New surgery date is Nov 5. Hopefully this time around i wont have any problems.

Brady38 - in answer to your question, I've just reached the 100 pound mark, but I have a ways to go get to goal. I lost 31 pre-op and 69 since (I was sleeved on Jan. 31). I stayed only one overnight in the hospital (Kennedy Stradford).

I had my sleeve done June 12 with Dr hans schmidt

Hi "njsleeve" - looks like we were with the same surgery group... How are you doing?

-Sarah

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Brady38 - in answer to your question' date=' I've just reached the 100 pound mark, but I have a ways to go get to goal. I lost 31 pre-op and 69 since (I was sleeved on Jan. 31). I stayed only one overnight in the hospital (Kennedy Stradford).[/quote']

Congrats! I'm officially 3 days post op. ready to feel better:)