Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breast Loss

What is rehung? A lift?

LOL I got mine 'rehung' after I had to get my implants removed. Now they are small but at least they're not saggy. :)

I talked with my husband about this very topic after I posted earlier, and he says he personally would prefer no scars... I haven't done any research at all about the various procedures (I'm talking here about either a lift or an augmentation), so I don't know what the scar profile is for any of them--does that factor into anyone's decision?

I'm getting less and less happy with the shape and texture of the girls, and I know they're going to keep getting saggy and wrinkly as I continue to lose weight. I look great with my bra on, and my husband says he's fine with them no matter what shape or size they are, but he doesn't want scars. So I guess I need to do some investigating and see what's available. I'm still not planning for a procedure, but there's no harm in checking things out and being informed. :rolleyes:

That’s interesting… my hubby said he feels from all the posting he reads a lot of sleevers are scared on the inside and wants me to find a more positive way of enjoying my sleeve :P And I actually get it! I think we take on the challenge of weight and then we don’t like our boobs, our skin our etc… and we become obsessed with making everything over or wanting to anyway…lol

I think there are some great docs that don’t leave scars out there but I’m sure it will cost money! I’m sure no matter what you do you will look great! Enjoy your sleeve and stay healthy!!!

I talked with my husband about this very topic after I posted earlier, and he says he personally would prefer no scars... I haven't done any research at all about the various procedures (I'm talking here about either a lift or an augmentation), so I don't know what the scar profile is for any of them--does that factor into anyone's decision?

I'm getting less and less happy with the shape and texture of the girls, and I know they're going to keep getting saggy and wrinkly as I continue to lose weight. I look great with my bra on, and my husband says he's fine with them no matter what shape or size they are, but he doesn't want scars. So I guess I need to do some investigating and see what's available. I'm still not planning for a procedure, but there's no harm in checking things out and being informed. :rolleyes:

Mine were hardly left after the children but now? The boobs shriveled up and died. It's annoying. Wearing a 36 B but probably should be in an A. Saw plastics a few weeks ago and he recommended implants plus a lift. Hubby of course is totally on board ;) So for now my bras contain QUITE a bit of padding ;)

Mine were hardly left after the children but now? The boobs shriveled up and died. It's annoying. Wearing a 36 B but probably should be in an A. Saw plastics a few weeks ago and he recommended implants plus a lift. Hubby of course is totally on board ;) So for now my bras contain QUITE a bit of padding ;)

I do believe Maidenform makes an amazing padded bra. Before I got mine done I used theirs and it added me back up to at least a D Cup and lifted them great! Also, Kohl's has some Daisy Fuentes bras that worked miracles too. I'm kinda glad I did use these bras because it's not so darned obvious that I got my boobies re-inflated.

Good luck on your next venture!!! I love mine, and I'm sure you'll be super happy! ;)

I'm so happy I found this thread! You're worried about losing them and so am I!

My thing is I had a breast reduction two years ago- I went from a 42DDD to a 40C and gained about 40lbs in the last 2 years so now Im a 42D.

Im afraid that after my sleeve I wont have ANY! and I dont want to consider implaints :unsure:

I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens....

Good Luck with your journey :D

You know the thing I have learned is everyone is different. Here I am worried about mine and its my arms presenting the problem! Guess we all have to wait and see....

I do believe Maidenform makes an amazing padded bra. Before I got mine done I used theirs and it added me back up to at least a D Cup and lifted them great! Also, Kohl's has some Daisy Fuentes bras that worked miracles too. I'm kinda glad I did use these bras because it's not so darned obvious that I got my boobies re-inflated.

Good luck on your next venture!!! I love mine, and I'm sure you'll be super happy! ;)

Thanks for the suggestion! I will definitely go out shopping this weekend for new bras. Thanks!

Don't get me wrong I LOVE THE SLEEVE........never lost so much before so easy and feel like it is something I can LIVE with and not tourture myself being hungry and weird diets etc...........but the girls are GONE. Used to have D size big boobies. Now none. Prob a small B...........boooo.........sooooo going to have a boob job and Tummy Tuck.< /p>

I'm right there with ya! Breast feeding 3 kids (twins for that matter), and a breast reduction in between! I now have raisins. Hubby is all for a lift and fill up! It was funny on vacation to Virginia, we were walking around the Water park and he would say "that's a nice size, those look good, they would look good on you!" it was so funny. Then he would say " you know not that i'm looking or anything cause you are so much hotter than they are anyway, just comparing sizes for you baby!" :D

I am 2 weeks post op and have already gone from a 44C to a 40B..:o

How's that even possible? Did you lose 60 lbs in 2 weeks or something?

I am 6 months out today, and I have gone from a 46DD to a 40F. go figure! but I love my boobs and want to keep them, if they go my hubby said he would buy me a new set! lol

I'm right there with ya! Breast feeding 3 kids (twins for that matter), and a breast reduction in between! I now have raisins. Hubby is all for a lift and fill up! It was funny on vacation to Virginia, we were walking around the Water park and he would say "that's a nice size, those look good, they would look good on you!" it was so funny. Then he would say " you know not that i'm looking or anything cause you are so much hotter than they are anyway, just comparing sizes for you baby!" :D

LOL! My hubby did the same thing tonight as I was researching bras online. Men! I told him if he wanted them to look like those pics he really needs to save up some money a little faster ;)

And I have twins too :)

Anyways, I worked up all the courage I could tonight to go to Victorias to get sized. I had already done it at home but had hoped desperately that I was wrong. Uh yeah, I was right. Down from a 38B (probably more like a 40 or 42 but couldn't find those sizes in stores) before surgery to a 36A now. AN A CUP! I told dh I should save my money and hit up Walmarts training bra section. I tried on different sizes and go figure I am kind of inbetween being a 34 B and a 36A. But the best fit was the A *sniff sniff*. The 34 band gave me even more of that awful underarm fat. Ick. None of their bras fit well though and Pennys was closed by the time I left so I hit Target and found a hugely padded bra for only $17 that fit better than the ones at Victorias lol.

While over looking for kids clothes I walked past the training bra section and let me just say I was a little angry, why in the world are bras that padded for kids?! I can understand having a thicker material for modesty but these were full on padded bras. *sigh*