Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breast Loss

For those who lost their boobs, did you always Have them, even when you were young or did they appear as you gained weight with age? What about your family? I have always had big boobs. My first bra was a c cup at 9 years old. I come from a line of this. When I was at my heaviest they were an H, but they've been around since puberty.

Hey, anyone ever try the "chicken cutlets"? I just bought some at Target and in a plunge bra gave me back firm plump cleavage like I haven't had since my early 20's! yay =)

From high school and on I wore a plump c cup. When I gained so much weight I had dd. afternoons 125 lbs I have the flat saggy c. I figure it's worth it for the all over weight loss. I'd rather be healthy and smaller and deal with the boobie issues. I ordered some bra inserts last week from bravo breast enhancers. They r cheap and add fullness and cleavage.

Check out thirt website. You can put them in a bra or swim wear.

Google. Bravo breast enhancer inserts.

Right? I have to say I absolutely love my boobies!! It is great to look down and see such a beautiful sight. ;) It honestly does make the other imperfections a lot more tolerable. Don't regret my augmentation in the least.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Lol!

Just kidding!

O' the boobs did most certainely go away. 40 DD to 34B. I went in on March 5 for a breast lift thinking that would help. After they had the road map on my chest as to lift here do that here etc. I was advised now you are really aware you will be very flat when we are finished. Just could not be that way so I had Silcone impalnts under the muscle and the finished twins are 34C. My saying is I was just going to bring the girls from the basment to the top floor. LOL Love the new look and do not regret having the implants.

I'm over a year out. I started with voluptuous 48 dd and now have flat 40 c's. It is what upsets me the most with skin issues is my dang boobs. I always had pretty boobs until now. My fiancé says in the shower the other night. You have saggy boobs like your mom. I said oh that's what every 35 yr old girl wants to hear lol. I said what r u doing looking at my mom lol. He said u can't help but see how they sag in her swim suit lol.

Sorry but this is very unsupportive of your Fiance. :( I'm sorry he said that to you.

I'm 5' tall, and a FULL 36 d. I had breast cancer 2 years ago, with a VERY strong family history. I went to see the PS already (i'm still pre-op; sleeve date is 5/7). he said to come back to see him 6 months after I hit my goal weight....and these pups are being replaced!!! I'va always loved my boobs, but they have been tainted! PS laughed when I asked him if I could keep my D'S! I'm very small framed....and he chuckled when he said 800 cc's on my frame wont look quite right! We shall see! new boobies for Christmas! Miss Diva, can I ask you your height and new bra size? Did you do saline? Thanks!!

Hi Shorty, I'm 5'7 and I do have nice wide set shoulders. My under carriage is 33.75" - so my bra size is 34DDD or F. I was wearing a 34 B/C before augmentation, and IIRC my largest bra size was about a 44D. I had 550cc Silicones placed, without any lifts either. Just a straight augmentation, and my results are AWESOME!!! :)

Sounds Great! Thanks girl! Thank you!

Havent been scheduled for my surgery yet' date=' im a 44D ...i love my boobs!!..i get really depressed thinking about them shrinking....thats really scary to me ![/quote']

Yes this scared me too. But I wanted the weight loss. So ill just get some new ones

Let's see....I started at 311 when I was referred and 303 at my first pre-op appt. in March 2011. August 2011 I was 264 when sleeved. I was still 44 DDD. I was wearing a 36 DD at Christmas. Now at 182(less than high school weight of 189), I wear a 36 D because C is still to small. When I was 17, I wore 38 D size 11 pants and size 8 dress. I am probably a 10 but the loose skin because 12 has been big for a while. So boob loss is inevitable. While we are all sleeved, we are all losing weight naturally by eating proper diets that we must maintain daily for the rest of our lives. Most women big or small don't have huge breast. I had a trademark. Lol Nothing lasts forever and there is always surgery!

It's funny, I used to go out of my way to make sure that the top of my breasts were smooth with the bra cup, no bubbling out or "quadra boob". Now I have 2 bras that I purposely bought small (DD) so that I get the quadra boob effect - it is the only way to make them look juicy! =P