Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breast Loss

Anyways..... my DH said to me, "anything more than a mouthful is a waste", is that TMIregular_smile.gif

kathy

Bwahahahaha! I nearly spit my coffee all over my screen laughing ihih.gif

Oh Lordy....I noticed my girls shrunk a bit too...and with the pre-op diet. I hope I don't lose the entire amount. I liked my D's. banghead.gif

I can tell you that my boobs hung in there for a good long time. They stayed a full D until my last 20 Lbs lost. Then they literally shrunk to lil bitties and lost the fullness bad. I could've went down to a B cup but since I was planning my BA I chose not to waste any mney on new bras.

I just got them refilled 2 weeks ago and they look fantastic now. wink.gif In fact, I don't think they've ever looked so good, and I used to have some great boobies!!!

Okay this I didn't want to hear!!! I am still a DD right now, but still have -20lbs to lose. YIKES DIVA!!! Oh well, I wouldn't wish for the fat back and right now they still look pretty good in a bra at least!

I'll be sleeved on 2/6 and I'm worried about the girls. I've always been top heavy and I'm a 48DDD now. I would like to get down to a DD but I so hope I don't have too much skin. Have any of you tried using firming lotion?

My band size has gone done, and my boobs are deflated. :( they just sag. this is really sad.

I'm totally getting new boobs! It's going to be my reward for losing all the weight..I don't like the ones I have now so new ones for a new me it shall be!

I went from 38DD+ to 32DD/tight 34D. When I dropped all the way down to around 136 lbs, they looked pretty sad when not in the bra, but when I put on a few lbs, the weight redistributed itself quite nicely. I'm quite content with where they are at. They are still a tad saggy, which is expected, but they do not look deflated anymore.

Havent been scheduled for my surgery yet, im a 44D ...i love my boobs!!..i get really depressed thinking about them shrinking....thats really scary to me !

Ohh it's so bad! I'm still 40 lbs from goal, down 124, and My best fitting bra currently is a 34 DDD down from an overflowing 44 G. My cup size is still so big because the skin is all still there, just empty =/ blechhh, it is so gross - wrinkled pudding skin! If I dare try to wear a demi cup bra or low cut neckline, sadsadsad, wrinkled bubbles of skin blechh!

I already saving for a boob job. I'm down almost 50 pounds and they are already sagging bad, and I've always had a bigger chest even before I gained all my weight. I love boobs. They were always my favorite thing about myself. I had some awesome cleavage. The hubs loved them too, he didn't say much when I hold him my plan

For plastics. Think that's all I'm going to get done. If I look down and see some perfect boobs I think I'll be ok with the rest of my imperfections!

I already saving for a boob job. I'm down almost 50 pounds and they are already sagging bad, and I've always had a bigger chest even before I gained all my weight. I love boobs. They were always my favorite thing about myself. I had some awesome cleavage. The hubs loved them too, he didn't say much when I hold him my plan

For plastics. Think that's all I'm going to get done. If I look down and see some perfect boobs I think I'll be ok with the rest of my imperfections!

Right? I have to say I absolutely love my boobies!! It is great to look down and see such a beautiful sight. ;) It honestly does make the other imperfections a lot more tolerable. Don't regret my augmentation in the least.

I'm over a year out. I started with voluptuous 48 dd and now have flat 40 c's. It is what upsets me the most with skin issues is my dang boobs. I always had pretty boobs until now. My fiancé says in the shower the other night. You have saggy boobs like your mom. I said oh that's what every 35 yr old girl wants to hear lol. I said what r u doing looking at my mom lol. He said u can't help but see how they sag in her swim suit lol.

I'm 5' tall, and a FULL 36 d. I had breast cancer 2 years ago, with a VERY strong family history. I went to see the PS already (i'm still pre-op; sleeve date is 5/7). he said to come back to see him 6 months after I hit my goal weight....and these pups are being replaced!!! I'va always loved my boobs, but they have been tainted! PS laughed when I asked him if I could keep my D'S! I'm very small framed....and he chuckled when he said 800 cc's on my frame wont look quite right! We shall see! new boobies for Christmas! Miss Diva, can I ask you your height and new bra size? Did you do saline? Thanks!!