Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am happy with my progress with the sleeve but have been it somewhat of a stand still. I am super excited over the fact that in 10 more pounds I will be overweight instead of obese.

Unfortunately, being super excited has proven over the last couple of weeks not to be enough. I'm not experiencing a stall, but rather a self inflicted stand still. I'm a teacher, and over the summer I did a great job watching what I ate and was a work out queen. The start of school has wrecked my routine and impaired my better judgment.

But now, I'm settle in with my new class and ready to get back to it! I'm hoping there are at least a few other folks out there that are close to being overweight and would like to support each other as we leave obesity. I would be committed to checking in with the group at least once a day.

I have started a new group in the "GROUP" section titled "Almost Overweigh!" Hope to see you there!

Hey!

I am with you on two counts... firstly, our BMIs are very similar... I too am soooo close to just being 'overweight'... and thoroughly looking forward to it, even if it does take me a while to get there... boy, it will be soooo sweet when it comes!!

Secondly, I am a teacher and just started back to work after our summer hols... I agree, back in the classroom does give us a good routine to the day. Over the hols I was surprised at how 'good' I was... didn't over indulge ... YAY me!!

Let's get this party started...lol =]

So happy for you guys I'm close but not that close yet. I have 26 pounds to get out of obese because I am so short. I'm not a teacher but I have a daycare for teachers and I go to school, I love getting into the crazy routine again but it will be hard after a lazy summer. I'm just worrying about fitting in exercising.

Coops your so close to your goal. I struggle also with slow weight lose but seeing your still losing after a year hopefully I will too. I'm at 10 months I wanted so bad to reach goal by a year but eventually I'll get there.

That dudes mom- you must feel great starting back to school a lot slimmer.

Hope you both have a nice school year, Janine

I'm about 30 lbs away from the "overweight" range, but that's my second mini-goal. My first mini-goal is to be in Onederland, and I'm almost there :) .

When I get closer to the wonderful land of being "just overweight" (hehe), I'll definitely join your group! I'm so tired of being obese!!!!

Hey!

I am with you on two counts... firstly, our BMIs are very similar... I too am soooo close to just being 'overweight'... and thoroughly looking forward to it, even if it does take me a while to get there... boy, it will be soooo sweet when it comes!!

Secondly, I am a teacher and just started back to work after our summer hols... I agree, back in the classroom does give us a good routine to the day. Over the hols I was surprised at how 'good' I was... didn't over indulge ... YAY me!!

Let's get this party started...lol =]

Great! If you want...go to "Groups" and join "Almost Overweight!." Hopefully we will find some more peeps!

So happy for you guys I'm close but not that close yet. I have 26 pounds to get out of obese because I am so short. I'm not a teacher but I have a daycare for teachers and I go to school, I love getting into the crazy routine again but it will be hard after a lazy summer. I'm just worrying about fitting in exercising.

Coops your so close to your goal. I struggle also with slow weight lose but seeing your still losing after a year hopefully I will too. I'm at 10 months I wanted so bad to reach goal by a year but eventually I'll get there.

That dudes mom- you must feel great starting back to school a lot slimmer.

Hope you both have a nice school year, Janine

Hey!

From the beginning of the year, at approx 6mths post op, my weight loss is averaging at a pound a week... I am ok with that and I've sorta accepted it now. I will get there eventually... I have always been a 'plodder' ..lol

Back in school today and I had a lot of comments from the pupils... some of them actually called me 'tiny'... that tickled me as I am nowhere near tiny... the boys wanted to know what exercises I am doing!! What a laugh that is ,,, lill ole me giving advise to 15yr olds about exercise....hahahaaaaa!!

You're right eventually the weight will come off. It might not be fast for me but it has been steady weight loss. My son is 15 and he is all about exercise, he said he wants to be my trainer, LOL I dont think so. Good luck on your lost 16 pounds, I'm sure you look great, Coops.

Hey!

From the beginning of the year, at approx 6mths post op, my weight loss is averaging at a pound a week... I am ok with that and I've sorta accepted it now. I will get there eventually... I have always been a 'plodder' ..lol

Back in school today and I had a lot of comments from the pupils... some of them actually called me 'tiny'... that tickled me as I am nowhere near tiny... the boys wanted to know what exercises I am doing!! What a laugh that is ,,, lill ole me giving advise to 15yr olds about exercise....hahahaaaaa!!