Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I love Chipolte!

Before being sleeved my son and I went to Chipolte on the regular. I would either get a buritto or three soft tacos, plus I would order two bag of chips (to share with my son) and an order of guacamole. I'd also take a couple bites of whatever my son ordered.

Post sleeve, we still go to Chipolte on the regular...about once a week. Now I get the burrito bowl with grilled fajitas veggies (onions and green peppers), double steak, mild Tomato salsa, corn salsa, and cheese. We still get two bags of chips and an order of guacamole. When we take it home I enjoy 1/3 order of chips with about half of the guacamole and just a little bit of the bowl. Then I divide the rest of the bowl into three microwavable bowls. I usually take one to work and have it for lunch, and then I have the other two for dinner in the next few days. So yummy!

I love my sleeve and am happy that I an still enjoy my favorite foods!

Yay! That's what I love about the sleeve. We can still indulge in our favorites. That actually sounds like a pretty healthy bowl!

What I have discovered that I can still enjoy post sleeve are the buffets, believe it or not. But I get it "to go" and it is so cheap. I can get a baked tilapia fillet and some veggies for less than $2. It's good for those days that I am starving and don't have the time to go home and cook.

Way to go ladies!

I always take a doggy bag home too, so now my favorite restaurant foods last me 2 or 3 meals. It's really cool.

OR hubby and I get one meal and split it. He's lost 14 lbs since I was sleeved LOL He's nly 8 lbs overweight now and his doctor is thrilled!

I've never been there, but it sounds delicious! I do enjoy trying to find healthier options when we go out. I don't feel deprived at all.

:)

Awesome! I love Chipotle, and I think it is a healthy option if you do it right. I am glad it isn't completely out of sight.

I was just telling my stepson today that Qdoba will be one of my faves when I'm back on regular food. Their website has awesome nutritional info (you can build your own meals and customize) and their naked burrito bowls without rice are going to be a perfect option!

How do you eat chips??? I'm a day shy of 2 weeks post-op and want to know when were you able to eat chips and stuff like that..

I can't remember when I started eating chips, but it was pretty early...just as soon as I got past full liquids I think. Also crackers. Not by the bag or by the box like the "olden days," but just a few now is really the same thing. =)

I love Chipotle too! I get the burrito bowl without rice, with fajita veggies, salsa, cheese, double steak or chicken and a side of guacamole :) Yummy!

I eat what I can of it, and then I put the left-overs into microwave safe dishes and have it for lunch for a few days :)

Whew I just ate Chipotle and was feeling really guilty. I went to the website and added up my meal. I got a Fajita bowl (No rice), chicken, extra onions and peppers, Tomato salsa, black Beans and extra corn salsa. It was sooooo good! The entire bowl added up tp 550 calories and 49grams of Protein. I ate about a third of it. So that is 183.33 calories and almost 17g of Protein. I think they are a great fast food option!

Before surgery i would have added cheese and sour cream. That is where the calories come in. I am so excited to have a new place to eat out!

Rice is one of those foods that actually expands in the stomach. It has little to no nutritional value, so it is taking up such valuble space which should be occupied by Proteins and healthy carbs (veggies).