Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Halloween (Oct. 31) - What will you Weigh?

Indymom ~ 239 SW . . . . . 220 CW . . . . . 200 GW . . . LBS to GOAL: 20

September 5 ~ 239 lbs

September 12 ~ 237 lbs (-2 lbs total)

September 19 ~ 235 lbs (-4 lbs total)

September 26 ~ 230 lbs (-9 lbs total)

October 3 ~ 228 lbs (-11 lbs total)

October 10 ~ 225 lbs (-14 lbs total)

October 17 ~ 223 lbs (-16 lbs total)

October 24 ~ 220 lbs (-19 lbs total)

I'm not likely to meet my goal of 200 by Halloween, but that's OK - I'm really happy with my progress since the start of the challenge. I'm just going to keep on keepin' on!

SN..............start weight.............current weight............goal.......................lbs to goal

Autumnlily..........246.6.........................237.8......................230.....................7.8

I have been in a stall the past 2 weeks so I have revised my Halloween goal to something that I may achieve. I am hoping the stall breaks and I blow right past this goal.

SN...............start weight.............current weight............goal.............lbs to goal

Autumnlily......246.6.........................231.4.........................230....................1.4

I forgot to update last week I had a good week of losing but not as high as it looks. Last week I was 235.4.

Thinking I can make my new goal as long as I stay out of the Halloween treats!!!

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Forensikchic.....210.............. 195.5............190.............5.5

I have about 5 pounds to make my goal! I am thrilled but scared since my weight loss is slowing now. I hope I make it! I only lost 1.5 pounds since last wednesday but I didnt think I was going to do that. I just kept staying the same everyday. Finally this morning, I was down some. I just hope it stays down and I keep losing. Good luck guys! We are going to make it!

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Forensikchic.....210.............. 193.8............190.............3.8

Well, guys, I have 3.8 pounds to go and only 6 days to do that in! If I dont make it all the way, at least I got close! Good luck to everyone! We can do this!

My revised goal is 230 by October 31st and guess what? Today I'm 234! Soooo close! I need some ideas on things I can do for a 4lb weight loss in the next 6 days!

*Update* Down another 7 lbs since Oct. 2! Weigh loss starting to slow just a tad. Working hard to lose that last 7 in the next 14 days!

I'm down 24 pounds, only 1 pound away from my Halloween goal! I have a week, I think I can do it. I've been in a stall for the past month, so it's been very frustrating, but the scale is finally moving again and I'm on track to meet my goal!

Chevelle69

Sleeved: 6/21/11

SW: 342

CW: 252 - Lost this week: 4 lbs

Challenge Met: 252 (1 week early) YAY!

10 lbs til my next personal goal of 242 which will be 100 lbs by Thanksgiving! yippee!!

Hope everyone is still doing well.

I met my Halloween goal yesterday!!!! I am in ONDERLAND! WOOT WOOT! I won't update my official long-term ticker until I weigh in at my surgeon's office, but unofficially i've lost 63 pounds overall now.

Still at 169, so 4lb to go. Have been in a serious stall and not looking promising for the Halloween goal.

Screen Name........starting weight..........current weight..........goal........lb to goal

Lanette...............177.8.......................170...........165.......5

Hello Everyone!

Today I have officially hit my Halloween goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::D And now Im under it too! This is so awesome because I didn't hit my Labor Day goal. Good luck everyone, 5 days to go!!!! Drink, Drink, Drink, Protein, Protein, Protein!!!

Luv

Nicole

I officially hit my Halloween goal! I'm back to losing again and it's awesome!!!! I've already started my Christmas goal as well and may change it to make it a little harder for myself. laugh.gif

Sn.............start weight........current..........goal......lbs to goal

Cludgie......235.....................163...............163........0!!!!!

I finally (after 9 months) hit a challenge goal.

To Celebrate my husband and I are going on date night, and I just bought a fitted black mini dress for the occasion - eeek!!!!!

Unless a miracle happens and I lose 8.6lbs by Monday I am not going to make my goal for the Halloween Challenge....BUT I feel like a miracle has already happened as my surgery date was 1-29-11. 9 months later and I have lost 101lbs!!!! I never thought I would see this day!!! My weight starts with a 1, a number I haven't seen in 20 some years!!! I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!aureola.gif

GOAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!! Hopped on the scale to see 157.9 today!

I missed a couple of days exercise and ate a bit more than usual this week because we were on vacation, so I'm doubly grateful for the loss! Over the course of this challenge my weight loss has averaged 2.1 lbs per week. Fr the Christmas challenge, I will be aiming for 1.75 lbs. per week because I expect weight loss to slow as I get closer to my final goal weight- 135. I have 22.9 lbs to go.

Lynda

Halloween Goal:

SW-177.............CW-157.9...............Halloween Goal-159

Sept 2: 175

Sept. 9: 173.1

Sept 16: 169.6

Sept 23: 168.8

Sept 30: 166

Oct 7: 164.4

Oct 14: 163.6

Oct 21: 159.2

Oct 28: 157.9 - GOAL!

Halloween:

Yeah...definitely not going to make my goal. I didn't get motivated at all and this last week has had me in close proximity to Halloween candy most of the time.