Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Halloween (Oct. 31) - What will you Weigh?

Screen Name........starting weight..........current weight..........goal........lb to goal

Lanette...............177.8.......................170...........165.......5

I need to refocus. Still going down but S L O W L Y...have had a rough couple of weeks and the evil carbmaster is back....disappointed in myself and realize that there is no way I am going to make my goal for the Halloween challenge but need to put on my smaller (:P ) big girl panties and get back on track...no or bettter carbs and exercise!!!!

SN.......Surgery weight.....current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Looou.........235...............181............176........5

I stalled for a whole month but I am so happy with every single pound lost!! TODAY I ran 10K and I couldnt be happier!:)

Hi all,

Yahoo! Big loss this week to make up for a slow week last week and I've only got .2 to go to my Halloween goal and less than 5 lb.s to a normal BMI!!! Also I have a new second number: I'm in the 150s!!

My Mom was here this week and I did a lot more running around. I ate more too though. I'm eating more at each meal. The change in my capacity seems kinda sudden, but whatever it is, I'm OK with it. I can eat a small normal meal now. Last night for dinner I had 1/2 piece well-toasted whole wheat bread, about 1/8 C. cooked spinach, and 21/2 ounces sea bass.

Lynda

Halloween Goal:

SW-177.............CW-159.2...............Halloween Goal-159

Sept 2: 175

Sept. 9: 173.1

Sept 16: 169.6

Sept 23: 168.8

Sept 30: 166

Oct 7: 164.4

Oct 14: 163.6

Oct 21: 159.2

Oct 28:

Halloween:

First posting was on Sept. 5th. Well, it feels like it's going pretty slow, but today is Oct 5th and I've lost 7 lbs this past month. I just might make goal!

Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

...248.....................197............185.............0!!!!

Yippeee! Hit goal today...now gonna see what I can still do with the rest of the month. Would love to see the 170's before Christmas...but I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself! :)

Indymom ~ 239 SW . . . . . 223 CW . . . . . 200 GW . . . LBS to GOAL: 23

September 5 ~ 239 lbs

September 12 ~ 237 lbs (-2 lbs total)

September 19 ~ 235 lbs (-4 lbs total)

September 26 ~ 230 lbs (-9 lbs total)

October 3 ~ 228 lbs (-11 lbs total)

October 10 ~ 225 lbs (-14 lbs total)

October 17 ~ 223 lbs (-16 lbs total)

Slow & steady wins the race . . . just trying to convince myself . . . !!

Cludgie.........235............165............163.........2

Been stalling like mad, then down 1lb today, so hope I can make halloween goal, but I am really not sure if I will! :(

So, It's been forever since I checked in- because I've been pretty sad. I started the challenge at 194, bounced down to 189, then back up to 191 and hit a 5 week stall (at 5 months post op, which I hear is normal?) . I tried everything to shake up my routine and NOTHING helped. The scale JUST moved back down to 189 again. Anyway, needless to say I am not going to make my goal of 179, however, I am hoping for 187-185 for my halloween goal. Hopefully no more stalls between now and christmas cause I have some major catching up to do! LOL

Since I decided to go back to the basics until the challenge is over, I won't weigh again until Halloween. I think I'm going to push for a really crazy goal weight for the next challenge. I want to be in onderland before Christmas!

I am not sure if I am going to make it to my goal. I had several weeks with very little lost, but I am moving again.

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

LindaS.............215....................206............195............11

SN..................... Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Chicadee.............301lb...................295lb.........275lb..........20lbs

Definitely no way I am making this goal. Pretty frustrating, I have lost 6 pounds only since labor day. I am not going to change my ticker, the scale did say 292 one day last week but it is steady at 295 for the last 4 days. I have been taking my Vitamins every day for 5 days straight and today I am starting to log my food the way I should have been all along.

Started the challenge on Sept. 12th at 178. Today I'm 171. I'm happy with the -7 lb. loss because I had a two week stall. Still feel like my goal of 165 is doable. The 160's are so close! I finally went and bought some new pants a couple weeks ago. I've worn the slacks once and when I put them on today they are already loose! Can't believe I have that problem already. Not complaining though.

Today I reached my Halloween goal of 165! Ended up having a second stall so I wasn't sure I'd make it. Like a lot of people, I lose in stair step fashion. Feels really good to meet this goal! I'm going to treat myself to a new pair of pants that fit my smaller bum. :)

Cludgie.........235............164............163.........1

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Just 1lb to go in 1 week, really no idea if I can do this, but giving it my all!

To be honest that extra lb will be the cherry on the cake for me, today I hit a "normal" BMI, when I told my DH that I'd achieved it he said "well done on getting back to that BMI, baby I am really proud of you" I didn't have the heart to tell him that this is the first time in our 13 year relationship that I have been this weight, so its something new for both of us!

;)

God luck for the final week of the challenge folks!!

Cludgie.........235............164............163.........1

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Just 1lb to go in 1 week, really no idea if I can do this, but giving it my all!

To be honest that extra lb will be the cherry on the cake for me, today I hit a "normal" BMI, when I told my DH that I'd achieved it he said "well done on getting back to that BMI, baby I am really proud of you" I didn't have the heart to tell him that this is the first time in our 13 year relationship that I have been this weight, so its something new for both of us!

;)

God luck for the final week of the challenge folks!!