Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you lost weight when

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:37 AM, Deactivatedfatgal said:
When people say "what are you doing!" Your lookin good. Also went back to size 7 in shoes

Lol yeah even your feet shrink... For me it's everytime I get up of the couch without grunting and now stairs are my beech!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using BariatricPal mobile app

Edited by Brian B
typo

Fun topic! There are so many, but we went to Fenway Park a couple of weeks ago and being able to cross my legs in that tiny little seat was amazing! In the past I felt like a big huge sausage stuffed into that tiny little seat with stuff spilling into the seats on either side of me. Not even close this time. It was a big "I know I've lost weight" moment!!!

I can't wait to fly again .. my last flight was so painful for me and the girl sitting next to me. She was trying so hard to get another seat. I remember the sad feeling I had cause of her desperation .. but then again I really didn't blame her.

Every time I bend over its an amazing feeling ...

Putting on shoes ...

Crossing my legs ...

Lifting my arms over my head and not freaking out that my belly is hanging out of my shirt

SEX!!!

Wearing skinny people clothes like North Face .. I always wanted one of those jackets and now I have 3!

Shopping at the GAP!

lol .. the list goes on and on

I fly this coming Monday for the first time since needing a seatbelt extender. Down 114 pounds since then. I could never understand how people packed for a week in a small bag but I did it lol smaller clothes = less space lol. Whodda thunk it:D

This might be TMI but.....

Being able to use the restroom in the smaller stalls [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

You ladies might appreciate this one - you guys not so much. I used to pee a little when I coughed, but after the doc took out my big-a$$ed stomach - no longer do I have that problem. I don't know what the deal is, but ever since surgery that has not been a problem. Oh the small things in life that bring us joy! :)

On a side note - if any of you didn't get a pic from your doc of what your stomach looked like and would like to see a pic, let me know and I can post a pic of mine. I thought it was quite interesting.

@JRaye Yes please!

RNY 14 April 2017
SW: 295 lb / 134 kg
GW: 187 lb / 85 kg (I'll see when I get there)

2 hours ago, JRaye said:

You ladies might appreciate this one - you guys not so much. I used to pee a little when I coughed, but after the doc took out my big-a$$ed stomach - no longer do I have that problem. I don't know what the deal is, but ever since surgery that has not been a problem. Oh the small things in life that bring us joy!

On a side note - if any of you didn't get a pic from your doc of what your stomach looked like and would like to see a pic, let me know and I can post a pic of mine. I thought it was quite interesting.

Would love to see!

13 hours ago, Deactivatedfatgal said:

Would love to see

Here it is!

Stomach.JPG

Oh my god! That's huge

OK then! [emoji1]

RNY 14 April 2017
SW: 295 lb / 134 kg
GW: 187 lb / 85 kg (I'll see when I get there)

I put my jeans in the dryer to shrink them. They are still too big [emoji20]

That's a great problem to have![emoji12]

10 hours ago, Deactivatedfatgal said:

Oh my god! That's huge

I know! I feel like it's a freaking cow stomach or something! Lol!