Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you lost weight when

The chair you ordered for work to support you back and weight is now too big for you

You know you lost weight when friends you haven't seen for a year take a good thirty seconds to realize that it's actually you that is walking towards them!

You know you lost weight when two people can sit next to you in the train instead of one...!

When you go to Ashley Stewart and buy a pair of size 14 and they fit big on you

MsShortyDee

When you can no longer shop in your favorite plus size stores anymore

When you and your 12 year old and raiding each others closets

When you reach a weight lower than your hubby and kids

When you buy Jeans from fashion nova in a size 13 (juniors) and they are a little loose so you buy another pair in an 11 and when they arrive you realize you could have gone down 1 more size

When you don't have to try on your clothes anymore when shopping. You can pretty much eyeball it.

When you wear clothes that were purchased as a NSV award during previous weight loss attempts and they are now too big

When people see you and say I want to look like you

I"ve got 2. :-)

You're laying on your side, feel a sharp pain, reach under to pull out whatever is sticking you AND IT'S YOUR RIB!!!!! I CAN FEEL MY RIBS!! :-)

You get in the car, and for the first time in your life, you have to scoot the seat forward! :-)

1. When you have to fix your rear view mirror because you're sitting lower than you used to.
  2. When you can buy boots - and they fit!

Here is my latest list of "You know you lost weight when" answers.

1. This is for my heterosexual people in here. When you go from not really having the opposite sex pay you any attention at all, to now having multiple people approach you about dating. (Yeah I know it seems a bit shallow, but damn it I didn't really have a shallow phase at all until now so let me live in it for a bit).
  2. When you can actually start wearing suits and they look on you exactly like how they look on the models in the suit brochures, that's when you know you've lost some weight.
  3. When you can lay down and see your rib cage, pelvic bone, hip bones, and genitals and not have to suck in your gut cause its flat enough to see straight down now.
  4. To be able to shop in stores that don't have the phrase "Big & Tall" in the store name.
  5. *Also I maybe the only one that does this, its also a bit dangerous and silly but.....* To be able to drive with one's leg on the dash because his legs and thighs are skinny enough to allow for such flexible acts of nature.

When you feel good about taking pictures with others n selfies.
When your daughter says you do more around the house instead of just sit in my room.
When a very critical co worker n family member says,You look great in that color..when I've wore these scrubs before..lmao
When you can pass up the temptation food in the grocery store n fast food easier than b4.
Sad note: you know you lost weight when you start losing "friends" because they loved the heaviest girl in the bunch and not the out going one emerging..

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App