Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you lost weight when

When I could cross my legs comfortably with out my tummy pushing my legs off [emoji12]

Your clothes will actually stay on the hanger with out slipping off!

When you don't feel self conscious eating in public. I can't be sure it wasn't all in my head, but when I was obese and ate in public I would get lots of disgusted stares coming my way.

The other day I was eating on the train as I was racing between meetings. I apologised to the person next to me. They looked me up and down and said that I looked like I needed it!

It is really, really weird having people see you as a thin person. And it is very sad too that you are treated differently...

I also hated to eat in public when I was obese, now it does not bother me anymore (even if I am not "thin" yet).

After a few days in Italy and the warm weather that has finally it my country, I am glad to say I can handle hot temperatures now!

I also have been getting loads of "compliments" from people I know telling how great I look now, that my face has completely changed.

Last but not least, I also bought some L shirts and shorts, a nice change from my 3XL shirts!

Been feeling pretty nice lately, what a change!

Yes all my shoes are too wide now

I'm getting rid of my too large clothes for the second time because my boss is laughing at the pants I have on because of the way they fit.

When you make it through a tiny space without your body touching on either side, and then have to go back and do it a few more times just to relive the moment.

I call this maneuver a "sideways" limbo.

When you see a frock that you like in the sale but it is a UK 10 US 6. Just had to try it and it fitted! Yay!!!!!! It's not a fluke as I spotted two more dresses in another shop a few days later, again 10/6 and they fit as well. This is costing my husband a fortune-well, bit cheaper than a fortune as everything that I buy is on the reduced rail. I'm in the middle of a stall (again) but what the hell. 20lbs to go to goal but I feel WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

The sugar daddies come knocking...

I'm not interested but I find it amusing my looks are on the level for sugar babying.

When you get home and realize that you purchased the wrong size in a shirt and your friend says, "It looks like it'll fit" and she's right!

As an adult, I've never fit into a size medium before! I thought the sizing must be completely off so I went shopping the next day and wouldn't you know it, I fit into size mediums at multiple stores!

When you can't stop crossing your legs when your sitting. It feels so natural to me now. ☺️ When you are able to wear clothes sitting in your closet for years and now they are fitting big. ????

When your concerned about your wedding band falling off your finger. ????

When you look in the mirror and cant beleive the changes but say damn I am looking good! ????????????????????

With me, I was a 26/28 and now an xl and a size 16 in pants. What a difference

When your boss asks you to instruct residents on physical fitness (cardio/strength training) as new job duties.

I recently have had several moments where it has hit me that I am doing great. Crossing my legs comfortably was my first realization, have seen several classmates that I haven't seen in at least a year and they all were asking me how I had lost the weight and lastly going shopping and fitting in a size 10. I still need to lose 24 more pounds but I feel amazing and I am finally enjoying life again.