Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you lost weight when

When you don't worry about someone else parking too close to you in the parking lot for you to get into your car.

As a corollary.... When you don't waste time driving around the parking lot looking for a closer space, because it's faster (and healthier) to grab a farther space and walk in. Furthermore.... When you run upstairs to get something – whenever you need it – rather than waiting until you have a bunch of reasons to climb that mountain. Okay, one more.... When you compare the weight you've lost to other heavy things -- I've lost just about 3 bags of mulch! I mean, think about that... I'd have trouble picking up two bags of mulch, let alone three. Imagine carrying three bags of mulch everywhere you go, including upstairs! Ouch!!! And freakin' YAY!!!

When you try on a smaller bra and someone has to TELL you that the back fat rolls you're freaking out about are actually shoulder blades. Who knew?

When you don't worry about someone else parking too close to you in the parking lot for you to get into your car.

As a corollary.... When you don't waste time driving around the parking lot looking for a closer space, because it's faster (and healthier) to grab a farther space and walk in. Furthermore.... When you run upstairs to get something – whenever you need it – rather than waiting until you have a bunch of reasons to climb that mountain. Okay, one more.... When you compare the weight you've lost to other heavy things -- I've lost just about 3 bags of mulch! I mean, think about that... I'd have trouble picking up two bags of mulch, let alone three. Imagine carrying three bags of mulch everywhere you go, including upstairs! Ouch!!! And freakin' YAY!!!

OMG, I do that all the time! I have a big dog, mastiff mix who weighs over 100 lbs... I said to people once that I've lost my dog... which I then had to rephrase... meaning that I've lost more weight than what my dog weighs... at 120 lbs, some people respond back with, wow, you've lost a small person... who knew, right?

The lady at the bank that haven't seen you in a while say to you, "You look great, have you lost weight?"

You can put on your shoes without it ruining your day and almost making you pass out.

Walking a few miles becomes almost effortless.

You are willng to have pictures taken of yourself again.

Your tailbone hurts if you sit too long.

You can see hip bones.

Your 15 year old daughter tells you "Dad, your moobs have gotten smaller......."

When you are laying on your stomach at night to go to sleep and think you are laying on something really uncomfortable but when you reach down to feel for it you realize it's your ribs rubbing on the mattress! RIBS!!

When you have worn 2X petite scrubs forever and you are now putting on size SMALL and they are too big!

When you're doing "plank" exercises without a shirt on and the skin hanging down looks like drapery fabric... but you don't even care because, guess what? YOU CAN DO FREAKIN' "PLANKS" NOW!!! :P

Edited by Rogofulm

When you are laying on your stomach at night to go to sleep and think you are laying on something really uncomfortable but when you reach down to feel for it you realize it's your ribs rubbing on the mattress! RIBS!!

Omg so funny I had this happen last night. I didn't think I lost enough for this yet so I can't imagine another 100 lbs down and feeling it!!!!!

http://www.ilostwhat.com/

No one recognizes you even when you are staring them right in the face ????

When your a MALE, And your laying on your stomach at night to go to sleep and think you are laying on something really uncomfortable and hard....