Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you lost weight when

When you can fit ur daughter pants and shirts (size M)

Yes. Sharing clothes with my 15 yo. Awesome!

When you put on a nice pair of jammies and as you walk into the next room, the bottoms slide down your butt and land in a heap on the floor!

It is amazing how last years pj"s are way too large, thank Good

When there is a fire drill at work and you climb back UP the 4 flights of stairs with your coworkers instead of waiting for the elevator when its over. Without thinking about it. Like it's NORMAL to climb 4 flights of stairs. And your make it with little problem. Dream come true :)

When there is a fire drill at work and you climb back UP the 4 flights of stairs with your coworkers instead of waiting for the elevator when its over. Without thinking about it. Like it's NORMAL to climb 4 flights of stairs. And your make it with little problem. Dream come true :)

Corollary... When you're on your way back from the bathroom and decide on the spur of the moment to do a lap around the stairs just to kick-start your metabolism! (My legs still burn every time, though.)

You and your 10-year-old kid can BOTH fit in your old sports coat.... and button it!

Your coat gets a little roomier every day.

The clothes you bought "snug" now fit. You've shrunk into a smaller size. That was always the plan but never happened in the past.

You pull out your winter boots and none of them fit! They are all to big I guess I will be buying new boots this week. ????

You don't mind listing your size on your Christmas wish list!

When your plate still has a heap of food on it and you can't take another bite.

When your clothing continually falls off your body.

When you had to wear a belt to keep up your dress work slacks that are now too big.

When you can actually walk by Ann Taylor Loft & know that very soon you'll be able to shop there and comfortably wear those clothes!

When you feel more and more of your ribcage when you lie down. Weird feeling.....by the way. Lol

When you pause at a clothing display and wonder, "What size am I now?" Knowing it's LESS than last time, not more!

When the day after Thanksgiving finds you stepping on the scale and DOWN a half pound, instead of up.

When you dare to wear colors that are beautiful and vibrant, not just the ones that hide fat.

When you know that a half slice of marvelous homemade bread isn't the diet apocalypse beginning, but simply a half slice of marvelous bread you've chosen to have...and of course no longer feel driven to chase it down with four more!

When your legs can now move behind your head easier and stay there for a while when your having adult time with your hubby... Sorry I know it's a over share

Way ,too much info,but congratulations!lol.