Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you lost weight when

This is the first time in 12 yrs of marriage I weigh less than my hubby with 30 lbs to goal and encouraging him along the way.

When you can put your wedding ring back on! I have not worn my ring in many years cuz I was too heavy and refused to resize the ring. I was always going to lose weight! Well finally I have. Put it on for the first time today! Sooooooo happy.

Oh yeah me too!!! So glad to wear it again!!

The VP of my work, walked passed & said hey "skinny minny" (doin the happy dance within) LOL!!!

When for the first time in your life you weight less than your husband. I am 7 lbs away from being smaller than him for the first time ever since we started dating.

OMG!!!!!!!!!

you don't have to worry if you will fit in the seats at stadiums, or seats with sides

you can pull your legs up kind of normally to paint your toes

you can see your collarbone starting to form

you can see the definition of knuckles

you put on your winter coat you could not zip up just to see and not only can you zip it up but it will most likey be too big by then

you no longer have to buy 26/28 tops and are excited you can float between the junior plus and women's plus depending on the top because you are an 18/20 now

you have to twist the seat belt before latching it so it fits right instead of latching it, sitting down then pulling just he chest part in front because it doesn't fit

your co-workers tell you you're wasting away

and i will be so glad when i can say some of the other things people have said on here!

The loose skin under your arms makes slapping sounds against your sides.

The loose skin under your arms makes slapping sounds against your sides.

Heard this strange sound the other day and yes it was my bat wings lol

All the double-takes when you walk past a window or mirror. I can barely believe it's me every time.

My knees and even calves not rubbing together anymore when I walk. Don't think I will ever have the "thigh gap" but not being able to hear the friction shuffle is enough for me.

You know you have lost weight when

Your old Big Girl Panties pull up high enough to be a bathing suit lmao

You know you have lost weight when....you go to reach for a towel to dry your hands and your ring goes flying off! Tried to tell my husband it was time for a new bigger ring in a smaller size and he didn't go for it....stuck with resizing. :)

You know you have lost weight when....you go to reach for a towel to dry your hands and your ring goes flying off! Tried to tell my husband it was time for a new bigger ring in a smaller size and he didn't go for it....stuck with resizing. :)

Good try! Lol...

Took my son to FL to see the EX & family... one day it was raining, so X-mother in law wanted to go shopping... we all went.

She picked out 2 form fitting dresses - SIZE 10!!

I go into the dressing room with just her waiting for me, to coming out of dressing room to everyone waiting...

Ex-Husband says "HOT DAMN ummm.. REMIND ME WHY WE ARENT TOGETHER?"... my reply "cause you were an idiot" and his mother & Sister laugh agreeing with me...

how does the saying go....

Flight to FL $400

New Dresses $150

Expression on Ex's Face... PRICELESS!!!

Took my son to FL to see the EX & family... one day it was raining, so X-mother in law wanted to go shopping... we all went. She picked out 2 form fitting dresses - SIZE 10!! I go into the dressing room with just her waiting for me, to coming out of dressing room to everyone waiting... Ex-Husband says "HOT DAMN ummm.. REMIND ME WHY WE ARENT TOGETHER?"... my reply "cause you were an idiot" and his mother & Sister laugh agreeing with me... how does the saying go.... Flight to FL $400 New Dresses $150 Expression on Ex's Face... PRICELESS!!!

What an amazing NSV!

When the paper smock in your regular Doctor's office covers you. Sitting here in mine waiting for the doctor and not mortified by the gaps!