Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you lost weight when

When visiting my sisters home with my young kids, I JUMPED on the trampoline with them instead of watching from the sidelines. What a blast!!!!

Arf! I did this for the first time EVER last month. I thought I'd NEVER be able to do it. 50 YO man jumping on a trampoline!

My own: The cheap vinyl molded lawn chairs that everyone sells no longer look like death traps ready to collapse on first sit, and the arms don't "grip" to your rear end when getting out of them either!

My own: The cheap vinyl molded lawn chairs that everyone sells no longer look like death traps ready to collapse on first sit, and the arms don't "grip" to your rear end when getting out of them either![/size]

Heeheehee. I remember those days!!! Lol. No longer though!!!

When you are no longer afraid (neurotically, painfully afraid) of running into someone from high school or college who knew you BEFORE you got fat.

A couple of weeks ago I was in my hometown having lunch at a restaurant with my brother, and mid-way through I realized I had not scoped out every diner in the place to see if there was someone I needed to hide from, nor had I entered the place with the slightest bit of apprehension. It was a wonderful realization.

When you go to a concert and you don't have to sit down sideways to squeeze your butt into the seats.

When you stop hiding from the camera and start posting pictures of yourself to Facebook.< /p>

I CAN SOOOO RELATE SUSIEQ!!!!

Also, WHEN YOU ACTUALLY WEIGH WHAT YOU PUT ON YOUR DRIVER LICENSE APP.. 10yrs ago : ) Man this feels good.. Im not at goal yet but thats my mini goal!!!

OMG I know! For awhile I had 150 lbs as my weight on my driver's license (haha, I know). When I renewed it for my 21st birthday, I changed the weight to 170 lbs to make it a little more believable. 170 lbs sounds huge anyway to a lot of smaller people, so I'm sure it doesn't raise too many eyebrows.

I would love to have an accurate weight on my license... once I'm actually happy with my weight of course ^_^

LOVE this thread. Just what I needed to get me on my treadmill this morning!!! You ALL rock!!

All I can add right now is:

....when you realize the shelf you used to rest your hands during sitting has dropped about 6". When did THAT happen? lol

I CAN SOOOO RELATE SUSIEQ!!!!

Also, WHEN YOU ACTUALLY WEIGH WHAT YOU PUT ON YOUR DRIVER LICENSE APP.. 10yrs ago : ) Man this feels good.. Im not at goal yet but thats my mini goal!!!

Amen, sista friend!

My driver's license is up for renewal in a few months and I can't wait to get a new picture! My weight on my license has been a lie forever. About 10 years ago, I changed the lie to a higher number, but it was still a HUGE lie. I think I'm going to lie again, but put my goal weight on it because it will be the truth in the near (kind of near) future!

When you stop hiding from the camera and start posting pictures of yourself to Facebook.< /p>

THIS! This so much. But it still has to be a photo that I choose to post. I get all the old anxiety back when someone else posts a picture of me. I do not like that one bit.

I don't look that different to myself, but everyone else is looking bigger :-)

Lynda

When you pull out the fanny pack for Disneyland, the one you stretched the last millimeter out of to fit around your waist and now get to pull out a few feet so it is small enough to fit around your waist. Better realizing you need to cut off the slack because the belt is way to big.

I *love* this thread!! It is so inspiring and it never fails to make me smile :) I can't wait to add some of my own!