Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

AM I GOING TO GAIN WAIT??

I WANT TO KNOW IF I AM GOING TO GAIN WAIT???, BECAUSE IN THE MORNING I DONT DO Breakfast ONLY A BOLIED EGG, BECAUSE I WORK AND DONT HAVE TIME, THEN I EAT chicken meat DONE AT MY OVEN, AND MASH POTATOES DONE BY ME AND I EAT THIS TWICE A DAY... WHEN I EAT THIS THINGS I DONT KNOW WHEN I GET FULL SO I VOMIT A LITTLE BIT, I USED TO EAT AND DRINK SO IS DIFFICULT FOR ME NOT TO DO IT NOW, THEN I EAT CANNED fruit WITH LIGHT Syrup BUT IT SAYS NO SUGAR ADDED AND I AM AFRAID TO GAIN WEIGHT BUT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET FULL CAUSE I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY, I DRINK A LOT OF Water TRY NOT TO DRINK juice OF ANY KIND, I AM ONLY 3 WEEKS POST-OP AND EVEN DO THE FIRST TWO WEEKS I LOST 17LBS I DONT WANT TO GET ON THE scale AND SEE THAT I GAINED WEIGHT, SO I AM TRYING NOT TO EAT NOTHING,TODAY I HAD TO EAT SOME NUGGETS FROM MCDONALS AND A REAL FRUIT smoothie DID I DID WRONG I DID IT BECAUSE I DINT EAT ANYTHING ALL DAY AND I ALMOST PAST OUT..... ALSO I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MILK I NEED SUGGESTIONS...I TRY TO TALK TO MY NUT. BUT SHE NEVER ANSWERES, I NEED HELP AM I DOING MY THINGS RIGHT, AM I EATING TOO MUCH?? AM I EATING TOO LITTLE FOR SOME REASON I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE LOOSING WEIGHT BUT IF FEEL I'M NOT.

The best way to see if you are losing weight is to TRY on your old Pants. I felt like I wasn't losing either but then I put on my favorite pair of pants from before surgery and they were WAY TOO BIG!!! ONE thing just because something says NO SUGAR ADDED that doesn't mean it doesn't have sugar. fruit makes its OWN SUGAR. Also, my NUT told me to eat Protein ONLY for the first few months. I found that if I do just Protein I'm not near as HUNGRY....CARBS make me HUNGRY!!! Stay AWAY from juice it is loaded with hidden SUGAR!!! Sometimes during this journey you will not lose the weight but you continue to lose inches! Don't beat yourself up....I know I did it to myself too. You did the RIGHT thing by coming to the website for help! There are a LOT of GREAT people here that are here to SUPPORT you and HELP you in any way they can. THIS WEBSITE HELPED ME SO MUCH!!!

Also, to help you follow your diet and calorie intake use some of the FREE websites that are available on the internet. Don't forget your HEAD HUNGRY is still with you but your SLEEVE will not allow it to WIN....the SLEEVE will win everytime. If you over eat you will get sick. The next time you will listen to your SLEEVE! LOL GOOD LUCK and don't worry you will do fine!!!!

The best way to see if you are losing weight is to TRY on your old Pants. I felt like I wasn't losing either but then I put on my favorite pair of pants from before surgery and they were WAY TOO BIG!!! ONE thing just because something says NO SUGAR ADDED that doesn't mean it doesn't have sugar. fruit makes its OWN SUGAR. Also, my NUT told me to eat Protein ONLY for the first few months. I found that if I do just Protein I'm not near as HUNGRY....CARBS make me HUNGRY!!! Stay AWAY from juice it is loaded with hidden SUGAR!!! Sometimes during this journey you will not lose the weight but you continue to lose inches! Don't beat yourself up....I know I did it to myself too. You did the RIGHT thing by coming to the website for help! There are a LOT of GREAT people here that are here to SUPPORT you and HELP you in any way they can. THIS WEBSITE HELPED ME SO MUCH!!!

Also, to help you follow your diet and calorie intake use some of the FREE websites that are available on the internet. Don't forget your HEAD HUNGRY is still with you but your SLEEVE will not allow it to WIN....the SLEEVE will win everytime. If you over eat you will get sick. The next time you will listen to your SLEEVE! LOL GOOD LUCK and don't worry you will do fine!!!!

OOHH THANKS,

THIS WORDS MADE ME FEEL SO GOOD, AND YES IS TRUE THE SLEEVE ALWAYS WINS LOL I HAVE NEVER FELT SICK WHEN I DO FEEL I AM EATING TOO MUCH I JUST VOMIT A LITTLE CAUSE I DONT GET USED TO EATING LITTLE YET!, THE CANNED FRUIT SAID NO SUGGAR ADDED BUT IT SAIF MADE WITH SPLENDA I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS A BAD THING, ANOTHER THING I EAT NOW AND ONLY DRINK Water I LEFT THE JUICES FOR OTHER TIME, I AM NOT DRINKING MU Protein shake BECAUSE I CANT TOLARATE THE MILK, AND EVEN DO I AM NOT DRINKING MY Vitamins I FEEL FINE, WELL THANKS FOR THE ADVICE, NOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT CAN I DO FOR Constipation I HAVENT USED THE BATHROOM FOR 4 DAYS NOW AND WHEN I DO IS JUST A LITTLE...HOPE U CAN HELP THANKS!!

Milk of Magnesia is my BEST FRIEND!! LOL ONLY when I need it!!!