Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wedding Dress REVEAL!

**** edited to include some pics!

Hi there friends! I hope this post finds you well. Last time I posted I showed a pic of me in that gorgeous Alfred Angelo size 8 wedding dress. Sigh. I couldn't afford that dress.

BUT I ENDED UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER!!!! :) hehe

Here is our wedding fusion video PREVIEW! (make sure to play the sound with it!!) I can't believe this is only a sample of the one we will receive.. it's awesome!!! Standard pics can be viewed on my photog's website. Barb is amazing!

All photos are courtesy of Y Studio Photography

dress.jpg up close details

unionsquare.jpg union square photo shoot

papparazzi.jpg Papparazzi! I felt like a movie star :)

To date, I have lost 95 lbs, which just absolutely blows my mind. Seriously... holy guac! I am down to a size 8 or 10 depending.

Also, we leave for our honeymoon on Monday and we will be headed to Hawaii! This is the first time in about 12 years that I will be comfortable wearing a bikini. I have some yucky skin, but nothing too crazy. I bought a "mom bikini" and my husband told me he liked the skimpy one better! I was shocked bc I figured more coverage was better.

I wrote a blog post today with pics from my day of surgery v. me now.... if you are interested, please feel free to check it out! I had a lot of fun writing it :)My Long Sleeved Story

xoxo

I just have to say,,,those pics are absolutely stunning. You are beautiful and you look fantastic in that dress. Also, that bouquet was one of the prettiest I have ever seen. Congrats on your great weight loss and marriage. Have fun in Hawaii!!biggrin.gif

Oh you look gorgeous, grooms not too bad either ;)

To the new Mrs. Barr;

Congratulations on your wedding and your upcoming trip to Hawaii. Your pics (video) was wonderful and made me feel like I was part of your wedding. Simply lovely. Thanks for such a great ending to my day.

Breathtaking! That dress is perfect for you with your skin tone and beautiful hair.< /p>

You look lovely. :)

Huge congratulations to you! You look absolutely fabulous. thank you for sharing your blog. I can totally relate to what you mean about, "big, but not......" I, too, never thought it was "that bad", but know that it is. Now that I'm going down, I'm already feeling so much better. More energy, self esteem is slowly coming back. I still have a long way to go, but for the first time in a long time I feel hopeful!

Wishing you a happy married life!

Simply beautiful! Congratulations and enjoy your new life - for many years to come. Reb

OK I am literally teary eyed! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!