Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'll show you mine... (LBD's)

U look awesome!!

I see that u r vegetarian, how do u get all ur Protein? I am supposed 2 get 60-70gm per day, I sometimes make it to 50. I've tried 2 protein powders, one is vanilla Body Fortress Super Advanced whey isolate that is sickly sweet!! The other is Designer whey unflavored and tastes like sour milk.

I haven't tried the Body Fortress yet. But the Designer Whey I did not like. Premier is good and it has 30g.

post-7252-1381365830665_thumb.jpg here's to my little black dress.. i guess black do make you look slimmer, lol

So cute and sexy girl! You only have bumps in the right places now!

OMG...thank you for the inspiration! You gals look smokin'.

Ok i guess im far enough out to post a pic now... its not a dress but hey its a before and after... before 270 pounds...size 20 jeans today 204 pounds.. size 11 jeans post-205630-13813133133355_thumb.png

You look fantastic!

Please remember that there are men on this forum (many of us with the first "normal" hormone levels... ever) who may be inflamed by sight of an LBD. We are not responsible for the consequences...

Hahaha! You made my day!

ok y'all I just can't find a little black dress that I love...I did however find the cutest little blue dress at ROSS for $19.99 yayyyy...I will post a picture as soon as I wear it, maybe tomorrow for church lol

OK well here's my LBlueD...I love it! and I love that I only paid $19.99 for it at Ross LOL! I LOVE ROSS!!

I'm still hoping to one day find the perfect LBlackD, that's just right for me :)

post-2724-13813658331564_thumb.jpg

post-2724-13813658331692_thumb.jpg

Your little "blue" dress is sooo cute!!

I have a beautiful LBD I bought YEARS AGO when we lived in Ga. I LOVED the dress, it was too small then, but I LOVED ITk so I bought it with a goal to someday make it into that dress and wear it out on a a date with my husband of 28 years now! LOL I will wear that dress one day! It is my goal to be in the LBD! Thanks for sharing everyone,

I have a beautiful LBD I bought YEARS AGO when we lived in Ga. I LOVED the dress, it was too small then, but I LOVED ITk so I bought it with a goal to someday make it into that dress and wear it out on a a date with my husband of 28 years now! LOL I will wear that dress one day! It is my goal to be in the LBD! Thanks for sharing everyone,

I can't wait to see it on you!

OK well here's my LBlueD...I love it! and I love that I only paid $19.99 for it at Ross LOL! I LOVE ROSS!!

I'm still hoping to one day find the perfect LBlackD, that's just right for me :)

OMG, super cute!! Looks SO GREAT!!! I'm totally jealous of your awesome arms. No way I'm wearing sleeveless, you look FAB!!!