Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yooohoo Where are all the bikers?

Howdy...where are all the bikers gone? lol I bet you're all out riding!!!

My name is Susan and I ride a Vulcan 900. I haven't done any riding this summer, though at 4 weeks post-op I feel like it wouldn't be an issue. Funny how the teenage sons don't think it's cool to ride with mom though...so everywhere we commute together, I have to take a car. WAAAHH

Oh well, can't wait to feel "small" on my bike next Spring hahahaha Maybe it will even not feel like a spectacle riding behind hubby on his VN2000.

Just checking in here...there have got to be more folks who ride!?

See ya!

Susan

Howdy...where are all the bikers gone? lol I bet you're all out riding!!!

My name is Susan and I ride a Vulcan 900. I haven't done any riding this summer, though at 4 weeks post-op I feel like it wouldn't be an issue. Funny how the teenage sons don't think it's cool to ride with mom though...so everywhere we commute together, I have to take a car. WAAAHH

Oh well, can't wait to feel "small" on my bike next Spring hahahaha Maybe it will even not feel like a spectacle riding behind hubby on his VN2000.

Just checking in here...there have got to be more folks who ride!?

See ya!

Susan

I ride a 2005 Harley Davidson FXSTI and My wife ride in the second position :D

post-13408-13813657239325_thumb.jpg

I ride a 2005 Harley Davidson FXSTI and My wife ride in the second position :D

Sweet!

Mine is the red one in the forground, hubby rides the baby blue. That's Mount Saint Helen's in the background!

Honda GL1800 here! Not much riding lately with the gawd awful heat we've had all summer! Looking forward to cooler fall rides.

My riding jacket is 3X and I swim in it despite having all the straps pulled as tight as possible. Once I actually grabbed my wifes coat and had BOTH sleeves on before I realized it was her MEDIUM jacket! That was a few months and a few pounds ago too.

Sweet!

Mine is the red one in the forground, hubby rides the baby blue. That's Mount Saint Helen's in the background!

hmmm let me try again with the pic

post-12004-13813657248231_thumb.jpg

I ride a HD Sportster 800L. Well, haven't ridden in a while as it's been way too HOT this summer in SoCal. Looking forward to some cooler fall weather :)

Gorgeous! (Bikes and view !)

Thanks! We are talking about taking a trip down the coast in the spring... Depends on the weather. The big debate in my mind is bring the kids or leave the kids. hahahahaha Leaving 2 teens at home may NOT be a bright idea, no matter how GOOD they are :o

We took a cross country trip in 2008. It was 104 degrees for quite a bit of it as we travelled from Nashville... 90 minute segments, drink a bottle, poor a bottle over your head. Repeat.

great weather in Arkansas This week for riding.... I have been on vacation all week and it is great!!!!

Good for you! School started today...for some reason my "too cool' QB son doesn't want to ride on the back of his mom's bike to school. B)

Good for you! School started today...for some reason my "too cool' QB son doesn't want to ride on the back of his mom's bike to school. B)

Ha Ha. That reminded me of when I was younger and my father would insist on dropping me off to school or other places on this old classic Enfield he had. I hated riding it in the back. However as I got into college it basically became my bike and I loved that thing. I rode it everywhere, however the minute you tried to go a bit fast the engine would start misfiring. That's part of the fun of owning a classic bike. I had a Ducati Monster 696 for a few years and it was awesome but parking in NYC was a pain and expensive so I got rid of the bike, which I regret doing. I am thinking of buying a new bike next year around spring time (also give me time to loose more weight). Got my eye on the Aprilia MANA 850.

Another one here, and just got freshly sleeved. I ride a Honda VTX 1300 w/ full gear no matter what time of the year. Even tho I'm only 4 weeks out, most of my gear is too big for me already (boots, gloves, jacket).

Hey we have Bikes, Blues & BBQ here in north west Arkansas this week I am riding the 75 miles north tomorrow morning... Have a great riding weekend!!!:)