Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!!!!

Thin you are making my day! 2 years out and a 7 month stall and 20 pounds in a couple of weeks. YOU FREAKING MACHINE! I likey.

Thin you are making my day! 2 years out and a 7 month stall and 20 pounds in a couple of weeks. YOU FREAKING MACHINE! I likey.

mp8btpc you made me laugh! thank you! well here is my delimma, I didn't pay $15,500 of my hard earned money NOT to get to my own personal goal. . . come hell or high Water I WILL GET TO MY PERSONAL GOAL!!!!!!

mp8btpc you made me laugh! thank you! well here is my delimma, I didn't pay $15,500 of my hard earned money NOT to get to my own personal goal. . . come hell or high Water I WILL GET TO MY PERSONAL GOAL!!!!!!

I was thinking same think about the $. I really want to push myself to get rid of another 15 pounds. I know it is not like a huge amount but especially for me since I starte off as a "light weight" I find myself calculating the dollar per pound ive lost equation and it is a lot of money it was well spent but I want to do more dangit!

After 7 grueling months of stalling I'm finally moving again! Lost 10lbs in 1 week! Can't believe it! This stall is FINALLY OVER!!!! Maybe now I can head for onederland!!!!

Wow that's a long stall! CONGRATS on finally pushing through!!!

Just hang in there--hooorayyyyy!!!!:rolleyes:Ronda

After 7 grueling months of stalling I'm finally moving again! Lost 10lbs in 1 week! Can't believe it! This stall is FINALLY OVER!!!! Maybe now I can head for onederland!!!!

Hi group, well as promised i'm happy to annouce that i lost another 10 lbs this week. . . so since i've been on this "diet" the last 2 weeks without any cheating or anything (I am so proud of myself) 20 lbs have dropped off. . . it's really tough, but i'll get through this ONLY 4 more weeks left before increment #1 is done! I CAN DO THIS. . . . I AM THE PRODUCT OF MY ACTIONS

OMG... check you out!! I am completely in awe here,,, I am soooo impressed words don't cover it. But, Thin do share... is it the Atkins induction you are doing 'cos I wanna join you! x

Oh my gosh congratulations! That is inspirational! I'm only about 4 weeks post op and have not stalled yet but when and if I do I will remember your post and not give up!

Keep up the great work!!!!

Thinoneday!....

THis was a great post!! Sometimes we rely on our sleeves to do all of the work (myself included) and we end up stalling (me 2 months) because we are no longer making the right choices for ourselves!! Im so glad that you are seeing results by going back to the basics!!! Just goes to show that nutrition is VERY important even with the sleeve!!! Keep it up... Im going right back to my basics and I'll keep you posted... I have about 19lbs to reach goal :D lets do this girl!!!!

I am so happy for you and proud of you! You have really struggled for so long, but kept coming and contributing in this forum... I think sometimes the body just needs a (loooong) break then a good renewed effort really pays off .You are the proof! Congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS!! You must feel on top of the world! WOO HOO!

The one thing that I love love love about our VSG is that it is forever. We get to always have this tool on our side. I know I've stalled plenty of times in the last 9 months, some were due to my body resisting change (i.e. where I do everything right and still don't get the payoff on the scale) and other times I know it's because I'm eating too many carbs or snacking/grazing more than I should. No matter what, this is proof that we always have our forever tool and we can choose to use it at any time. Love that!

Thank you EVERYONE! it's your kind words of encouragement that keep me going. . . it's tough but it's working. . . together we can all do this. . . EVERYONE here is doing so great! Y'all keep up the excellant work!

Coops . . yes, for the first week it was the induction diet, then in week 2 i added fresh fruits. . 2 - 3 pieces a day only though (was getting rather constipated) or you can eat prunes instead of the fresh fruit. . .now with week 3 I'm dropping the eggs in the morning and adding 2/3 cup of any Fiber Cereal. . like Fiber One Original or Bran Flakes. . . .make sure the Cereal is unsweetened though. . I also have included Benefiber powder (strawberry and kiwi) to my Water. . . it's really good, isn't clumpy or messy and it doesn't swell me up or give me major gas. . . good stuff. . . So this is week 3 (I'm half way there) we'll see how this goes. . . I've given myself a bit of a slow down this week, pulled my back muscles and am having a lot of pain. . (more pain then surgery itself) so i was going to start the gym 3 x per week this week, but guess that will be for next week. . . anyhow good luck to you all! and remember "WE ARE THE PRODUCTS OF OUR ACTIONS'