Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yesterday I was clowning around with my hubby, Joking with him about his height. We have a running joke that he is short (@6ft he's really not). But I kid with him that he is. And when I put on my heels I am taller than him so there for he is short.

I know we are corny newlyweds, we will Celebrate our 1yr anniversary this sunday.

Anywho back to my topic. During my clowning I had my back to him, walking to the shed, laughing the whole time. He proceeded to scoop me up and carry me to the storage house. :D Can you say I was shocked, estatic, and thrilled all at the same time. I have never been picked up easily let alone carried anywhere. I felt like the girls in the movies who get carried over the threshold right after they get married. I can't believe it, my husband can not only pick me up but he can carry me. Whoo-Hoo!!! This is an amazing accomplishment seeing as I have always been the bigger spouse out of the two of us.

I was in wally world(Wal-Mart) last night and my hubby was going on about how saggy my size 12's looked. He was convinced I was in a smaller size now. I said okay I will try on some 10's he convinced me to try on some 8's as well. I got in the dressing room and the 10's fit great, I was happy with that. After showing him those, I went back in the dressing room to try on the 8's thinking, there is no way in Sam-Hill will I be able to get into these 8's. Well good people of Sleeve-land, not only did I get in them I was able to zip, button, breathe, and walk in them. LOL.

I am truly elated. When I first started this journey, everyone would ask me what did I want to weight. At 298lbs. I really could not pinpoint a pound amount that I wanted to be, so I would say, "All I know is I want to be a single digit size in clothing." I realize that last night I actually accomplished that.

Tears of Joy. Sorry so long but I just had to share.

Congratulations, that IS amazing. I'm so happy for you. Absolute JOY. I can just hear the delight in your voice...revel in it girl!! You deserve it.

Susan

That is awesome! Congrats! You have a right to be thrilled and I loved reading all of it. Your husband seems like a wonderfully supportive partner in your journey. Kudos to him too! :)

awwww . . . so COOL! Congrats! You dropped not one . . . but TWO sizes lol :)

SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! CONGRATS!

AWWWWWW how sweet it is to be scooped up and carried. This has to be the absolute best feeling. I've never had this happen to me, only in my dreams. Also it has to be awesome to fit into size 8's as well. That's also a dream of mine. Girly you just had me over here teary eyed because I know how I would feel if that happened to me and how awesome being able to zip, button, and walk must feel. CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS, and CONGRATS on your new marriage, I've never been married either. You have me beat all the way around. HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

I felt your joy while reading your post, congrats!! I am also embarassed to admit I teared up a little lol. What wonderful nsv's, and they give me so much hope. I'm so happy for you girl!

:cheer2:

Thank you guys so much for the positive responses. I knew if anybody would understand my joy, it would be my fellow sleevers. Wishing much success to us all.

AWWW!! :) *Tear* Congrats!!!!!

I can't even imagine the emotions you are feeling. That is so amazing! Congrats!

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your post!!!! Congratulations!!!! Enjoy the new you!!!!

That is absolutely fantastic!!! You have done an awesome job working your sleeve and it is truly showing. You have worked hard. Congratulations.

Yesterday I was clowning around with my hubby, Joking with him about his height. We have a running joke that he is short (@6ft he's really not). But I kid with him that he is. And when I put on my heels I am taller than him so there for he is short.

I know we are corny newlyweds, we will Celebrate our 1yr anniversary this sunday.

Anywho back to my topic. During my clowning I had my back to him, walking to the shed, laughing the whole time. He proceeded to scoop me up and carry me to the storage house. :D Can you say I was shocked, estatic, and thrilled all at the same time. I have never been picked up easily let alone carried anywhere. I felt like the girls in the movies who get carried over the threshold right after they get married. I can't believe it, my husband can not only pick me up but he can carry me. Whoo-Hoo!!! This is an amazing accomplishment seeing as I have always been the bigger spouse out of the two of us.

I was in wally world(Wal-Mart) last night and my hubby was going on about how saggy my size 12's looked. He was convinced I was in a smaller size now. I said okay I will try on some 10's he convinced me to try on some 8's as well. I got in the dressing room and the 10's fit great, I was happy with that. After showing him those, I went back in the dressing room to try on the 8's thinking, there is no way in Sam-Hill will I be able to get into these 8's. Well good people of Sleeve-land, not only did I get in them I was able to zip, button, breathe, and walk in them. LOL.

I am truly elated. When I first started this journey, everyone would ask me what did I want to weight. At 298lbs. I really could not pinpoint a pound amount that I wanted to be, so I would say, "All I know is I want to be a single digit size in clothing." I realize that last night I actually accomplished that.

Tears of Joy. Sorry so long but I just had to share.

What a great post! I loved how happy you sound- inspiring! Congrats on being carried and for the size 8's Smiles to you!!! :D :D :D