Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im finally in the 180's baby!!! Can't wait 2 see 170

I am sooo happy to be in the 180's I can't wait til I hit the 170's after that I am treating myself to some designer jeans!! I tired the jeans on in the 190's and they fit but I want a smaller size!!!!! I love this sleeve!:D

I am sooo happy to be in the 180's I can't wait til I hit the 170's after that I am treating myself to some designer jeans!! I tired the jeans on in the 190's and they fit but I want a smaller size!!!!! I love this sleeve!:D

Congratulations!!! Isn't the sleeve just the best thing ever? My husband told me yesterday that I am like a Star Trek innovation in that my weight loss seems to have occurred at "warp speed" :D You might want to go ahead and try on jeans now...you might fit a smaller size than you think!

I can't even imagine being that weight. You are blowing that weight away! Congrats!

I am in the 180's too and I can't wait to get out! Been here for 3 weeks already. I haven't got a reward out there for myself like your designer jeans...I will have to think on that! Since I got divorced and then married a wonderful man, had my sleeve and am enjoying my life...I can't think of something I lack.... Now that's a reward in itself!biggrin.gif

Living the dream,

Laura

Hey Weightbegone, I am SO happy for you. I see by your weight loss ticker that you have lost 46 pounds! that is Great!!! I have lost 45 pounds, but am still in the 200's. I am SO looking forward to being under 200 lbs! I tried to think of the last time I was under 200, and it was like 35 years ago, when I was pregnant with my youngest son. (He has never seen me under 200 lbs!) I can hardly wait to enter "ONE-derland"!!! And I think your idea of a pair of designer jeans sounds wonderful. About five years ago I bought some really neat jeans that FIT me. I have this problem, I have no butt. Am fat everywhere else, but no butt. So jeans bagged on me and my kids always laughed and called me the "saggy, baggy elephant"! I found a place that said they could fit anyone in a pair of jeans. So I went, and bought two pair (THAT FIT!), to the tune of $96 per pair. And, I loved them. They fit. Then I went on vacation and gained a bunch of weight, and poof, no more well fitting jeans! So I think I too will purchase a pair of designer jeans once I get into "ONE-derland" as a treat to myself. (I gave away the "well fitting" jeans last summer in a clean out my closet fit.)

Keep up the good work! Your're doing great!

KathyD49

weightbgone you are doing awesome keep up the good work.

Congrats on your success. I know you're gonna rock those jeans when you get them. Make sure you take pictures and let us all see!!!!! :D

Totally awwwwesome!

That is great!!! U are doing wonderful!! Yes get the jeans! I cannot wait til I get mines! lol

Hey Weightbegone, I am SO happy for you. I see by your weight loss ticker that you have lost 46 pounds! that is Great!!! I have lost 45 pounds, but am still in the 200's. I am SO looking forward to being under 200 lbs! I tried to think of the last time I was under 200, and it was like 35 years ago, when I was pregnant with my youngest son. (He has never seen me under 200 lbs!) I can hardly wait to enter "ONE-derland"!!! And I think your idea of a pair of designer jeans sounds wonderful. About five years ago I bought some really neat jeans that FIT me. I have this problem, I have no butt. Am fat everywhere else, but no butt. So jeans bagged on me and my kids always laughed and called me the "saggy, baggy elephant"! I found a place that said they could fit anyone in a pair of jeans. So I went, and bought two pair (THAT FIT!), to the tune of $96 per pair. And, I loved them. They fit. Then I went on vacation and gained a bunch of weight, and poof, no more well fitting jeans! So I think I too will purchase a pair of designer jeans once I get into "ONE-derland" as a treat to myself. (I gave away the "well fitting" jeans last summer in a clean out my closet fit.)

Keep up the good work! Your're doing great!

KathyD49

You are also doing great!!! I am happy for u!!!! We are on our way to skinny land lol!!

weightbgone you are doing awesome keep up the good work.

Decamom that sure is award in its self!!! I am happy for u!!!

I am in the 180's too and I can't wait to get out! Been here for 3 weeks already. I haven't got a reward out there for myself like your designer jeans...I will have to think on that! Since I got divorced and then married a wonderful man, had my sleeve and am enjoying my life...I can't think of something I lack.... Now that's a reward in itself!biggrin.gif

Living the dream,

Laura