Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Contacting Dr. Kelly's office

I've been emailing her some questions for my July 21st surgery and she's been very distracted in her reponses. For example, I'll ask 2-3 questions in the email and she'll answer only 1. I feel like a brat when I'm repeatedly emailing her the same question again but I really just need some info. Maybe something is going on in her personal life and she's a little distracted?

She doesn't do as well on email. I would call her and ask the questions outright and also ask for a consultation with Dr. Kelly by phone so he can answer any other specific medical type questions. I asked a lot of questions too. Feel free to pm me and see if I know the answers to any of your questions.

;)

I've been emailing her some questions for my July 21st surgery and she's been very distracted in her reponses. For example, I'll ask 2-3 questions in the email and she'll answer only 1. I feel like a brat when I'm repeatedly emailing her the same question again but I really just need some info. Maybe something is going on in her personal life and she's a little distracted?

I know I have the same issue and I # my question's out the second time and that was Tuesday. I haven't heard back from her yet.

My main concern is did she get the deposit. :(

Hope things get a little easier the close I get to the date.

I do agree she does seem distracted and I am sure she is busy, but if no one answer either of the numbers we have. Who do we call?:blink:

I had the same problems with Trish....Through email--she wouldn't answer all my questions--if you can get her on the phone---she answers them.

Well it does make me feel better that it is not a new occurence. Also you had your surgery and everything went as planned right.

I had the same problems with Trish....Through email--she wouldn't answer all my questions--if you can get her on the phone---she answers them.

Me and the girl I was going to go with changed our minds....There was some concerns we had...And going straight through Trish wasn't the best choice for her. We thought going through Trish would be the best but she gave my girl the complete runaround when it came to getting her deposit back. She finally got it back with my help and then Trish took part of it even though she cancelled a month ahead of time.