Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I can finally say BYE~BYE to the 300's! Woo Hoo! The scale said 298 today! Now of course I wish I was saying bye to the 200's but hey gotta start somewhere. And my highest was 417 last November (354 at surgery in March) so gotta Celebrate that- right?

I'm so happy with my choice to have the sleeve! I'm feeling so much better already and have a lot of energy! I love getting on here pretty much daily and reading all the fabulous success stories- that keeps me motivated. I think I'm checking this more than my Facebook now! LOL!

Congratulations. I hope to be joining you in the 200's in the next couple months. Such a great feeling I am sure. I never want to see 300s again.

SO AWESOME! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful!

Congrats!!!!! You are doing great!!!!

How awesome is that!!!!! Congratulations!!! :D

Sunnyd...

I remember when we were pre-op and we exchanged emails a bit. Now we are both having huge success...what an amazing feeling. I set a goal to be under 200 lbs by my birthday on July 23rd and this morning I weighed in at 200.5 lbs. Looking back I thought it would be impossible to meet that goal but now as I am so close I know 100% it will happen. Congrats on making a huge milestone...I know that means the world to you...and your body thanks you. I bet you by Christmas you will break out of the 200's as well! Make sure you set smaller goals so that you don't feel so overwhelmed. So proud of you and stay in touch...you are a very motivating person!

Thanks! You are doing great too! That's wonderful that you will make your goal- even a couple weeks early! I would love to be below 200 by the start of the new year- I just don't know if that is pushing it too much or not. But I'm gonna try! I do have smaller goals set for almost every month between now and then. I've planned trips to Chicago and Vegas- and also a cruise next March. So the thought of those trips are keeping me motivated- I want to enjoy them as much as possible and know feeling good about myself will definitely help especially getting in a swimsuit!

Good luck to you as you continue on! Looking forward to hearing of all your successes! :D

Congrats, you are doing fantastic!!! I can totally relate, I spend much more time here than Facebook! haha. I love reading here too, everyone is so inspiring! Way to go on reaching this milestone. I am very happy for you!!

:cheer2: