Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day - WHAT WILL YOU WEIGH???

MINI LABOR DAY GOAL ( STARTING 7-18)

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

KEMO46..... 265.................. 265............235 ............. 30

At a stall for about 4 days now. But hopeful

SN..............219........210.......199....... 11

SN....................................start weight....................current................goal................lbs to goal

Autumnlily.........................269.2..............................265.2..................240......................25.2

SN......................start weight...................current...............goal.................lbs to goal

Autumnlily................269.2.........................263.4................240....................23.4

SN.........................Starting Wt.....Day of Surgery Wt....Current Wt.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Simply_KiZmet........255...........................247...........................234.................214..............20lbs

I'm in!!! rolleyes.gif

Update!!!

Starting Weight..............Current Weight.............................Goal.............................LBS to Goal

255...............................................229............................................214.........................................15lbs

5lbs down... 15lbs to go!!! biggrin.gif

Oh, I'm in. My birthday is August 28, and I think being 75 pounds down would be a great birthday present. :rolleyes:

SW-------CW-----Labor Day GOAL-----Pounds to goal

306-------247-----------231------------------------16

Good luck, everyone!!

Meg

(Edited to put in the little lines between numbers so they would show up right!)

At the rate my "diet" is going I definately be in onderland by labor day!!!!! I will keep everyone posted each week of my success. . .so far i've lost 10 lbs since starting last Monday. . .

I'm rooting for you!!!!!!

Well, I'm kind of bummed because on the 6th when i first posted i was 206, and 2 weeks later (today) im 204. I don't know if I"m gonna make it to my goal of 185! I still have 19 lbs till that goal and only 7 weeks- hopefully I"ll at least get into the 180's. I've hit a tad bit of a stall, but with any luck i'll get to 185.. hmmm!

OK This is my first post-op challenge.... I am so new at being post op so I am just gonna throw a number out there and see what happens LOL :)

SW...................CW.......................Labor Day Goal......................Pounds to Goal

239.................239...........................199................................................40................

Ok, took me a while to find this post again... LOL

I'm already almost 1/2 way to my goal. I had surgery last Tuesday and I never in my wildest dreams thought I would lose 11 pounds in one week. I have lost another 3 pounds in the last 2 days even getting my TOM yesterday! I guess I should have aimed higher with my goal, but I still have just over 15 pounds to go before I hit this goal and about 6 weeks to do it... lol

Ahhhh

SN..............Starting Wt........Current..................Goal..........Lbs to Goal

LeslieH.............165.................161.8......................160...................1.8

80 lbs in less than 6 months (surgeversary 1/29/11)!!!! Who would have thought??? Over halfway to my goal!!! I can't believe it!!!:rolleyes:

Better late than never!

Juliarh ...........171.4.................171.4.........165.............6.4

Oh and in interest of full disclosure -- I am actually 179 today because I had plastic surgery (Water retention) -- but my last weigh in before surgery was the weight posted, so I"m going with that weight. And I know that my goal is not huge, but it's doable for me considering my body just doesn't want to lose very much right now. :)

Whoot! I am NORMAL today!!

Juliarh ...........171.4.................168.9.........165.............4

Hi all,

Yahoo! I hit my first mini-goal this week: I'm in the 180s! I got there on Wednesday when I stepped on the scale and saw - drumroll please! - 189.9!! I haven't seen that weight since I tried hypnosis to control my weight around 2000. This week I'm down 2.1 lbs. so I'm still slightly ahead of my schedule of two lbs per week to reach goal. I'm at 189.5 today. Only 3.5 to my next mini goal: I'll be Overweight, not Obese!!! This week has been more fairly easy for me. I've given up the snacking that was creeping in and I have exercised 4 days this week.

Lynda

Labor Day Goal:

SW-197...............CW-189.5...............Labor Day goal-179

July 4: 197

July 8: 193.7

July 15: 191.6

July 22: 189.5

July 29:

August 5:

August 12:

August 19:

August 26: