Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have some thongs and they really aren't that difficult to get used to. I say if you like them and they make you feel sexy... get them!!

As far as sizes go, I fit a size 6 or M and I wear pant size 8-10's right now. I can also get into Size 5's but are just a little bit too tight for my taste.

If it helps at all, check out the package panties (yep I love these fruit of the looms... hee!) and they have sizing charts on the back. They are right on with the sizing. They also show the S, M, L, XL sizing too as well as the numbering. GOOD LUCK!! I'm sure Hubby won't argue! :P

I have some thongs and they really aren't that difficult to get used to. I say if you like them and they make you feel sexy... get them!!

As far as sizes go, I fit a size 6 or M and I wear pant size 8-10's right now. I can also get into Size 5's but are just a little bit too tight for my taste.

If it helps at all, check out the package panties (yep I love these fruit of the looms... hee!) and they have sizing charts on the back. They are right on with the sizing. They also show the S, M, L, XL sizing too as well as the numbering. GOOD LUCK!! I'm sure Hubby won't argue! :P

See those packages were always off for me :( I guess I just have a "weird" shape on the bottom! LOL Before WLS it said I should have been a size 9 I think and the one time I actually bought that size, they fell right off me! LOL

My favorite panties are Hipster cuts. They are similar to bikinis with a little extra material around the side and hip area. As for thongs, I have no butt and I have a few pairs, but found when I wear them that string actually rubs my tailbone, heavy forbid I wear tight jeans, and sit down the jeans seem to grab that little "T" at the top and pull that string further up my hiney. Not pleasant since I have a chronically inflamed tailbone, and the skin covering my tailbone is pretty dang sensitive. I don't believe their is an age limit on panties, or any other garment. If it looks good, you feel good wearing then so be it! ! ! I wear underwear for comfort. I don't wear them to feel sexy, or care if I have matching panties and bras. For me, these garments are purely functional and additional laundry for me to have to wash. I'm fairly sure after plastic surgery, new boobs and Tummy Tuck, I'm fairly sure undergarments will not be worn often. I might wear pasties to cover my nipples, but that's about it. HA

I wear a size 5 or 6(small to medium) in most brands of panties. Joe Boxer are my absolute favorite brand, and you can find them on clearance on the Sears.com and Kmart.com websites ! ! !

I only wear thongs unless it's my TOM and I'm still pre op. I prefer them, but agree you have to find which style works for you. My favorites are from Kmart and are stretchy lace. Target never has the bigger sizes. The bins are ALWAYS empty. Grrrrrr, but I like the looks of theirs for the price.

In the 500 years that we've been wearing specific garments that can be categorized as "underwear" we have only worn snug "underpants" in the last 50 years. For the previous 4-500 years they were always very loose legged "drawers" or "pants". I wonder if rates of infections rose significantly after the switch. I try to stay with cotton that is loose enough to "breathe", plus I have the loose skin and fold to deal with now so any panty cuts into my flesh. Spanx bike shorts are airy and smooth and streamline you, if I could find a female version of the boxer brief I would be all over that. For "boudoir adventures" a plain pair of cotton boyshorts drives the men crrrazy! =D

Thongs are not made for Polish butts! Question???? Why wear any at all when compared to the thong? I have only had one pair and I only wore it for about 2 minutes. I am not worried about panty lines. Everybody knows that I wear them. I guess they could feel and look sexy, if they were not painful for me. Also, who can feel sexy taking kids to practice, cleaning dishes, and watching spong bob?