Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lapbandtalk Cruise 2007!!! Official Sign Up And News

Official cruise 2007 June 17!! I want to go!!!!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Official cruise 2007 June 17!! I want to go!!!!

• Yes, I want to go. I will PM you with additional information ASAP!
    • No, I cannot go at this time, maybe next time.

The cruise chosen has been: (please read carefully)

June 17th (7 NIGHTS) Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines sailing of the Rhapsody of the Seas. Ports of call: Galveston, Texas; Cozumel, Mexico; Roatan, Honduras; Costa Maya, Mexico; Yucatan (Progreso), Mexico; Galveston, Texas

Cabins held: (first deposits will have their choice of the cabins available)

- 15 Category N (inside, double) at a per-person rate of $651.96

- 1 Category K (inside, quad) at a per-person rate of $701.96 for the first two and $441.96 for the 3rd and 4th -- this was the ONLY inside triple/quad left

- 5 Category I (outside, double) at a per-person rate of $771.96

- 2 Category F (outside, quad) at a per-person rate of $851.96 for the first two and $441.96 for the 3rd and 4th

The deposit due is $500 with a due date of October 2nd on the double-occupancy (final April 8th) and a due date of August 3rd on the triple/quads.

Airport transfers are available at additional fee or you can arrange your own transport. The closest airport is going to be Houston Hobby (intercontinental airport is much farther away). Airfare is up to you to arrange. This is cruise only pricing.

Trip insurance is optional as well. Rates vary. I will let you know when I get a definite price.

We will be all seated together for formal dinners, however you may eat elsewhere if you choose. More specific information on what to wear, what to pack, etc will be later when time is closer.

The cruise line will also give us a meeting place where we can all get to know each other and have a sort of mini-in person support group meeting. There will also be a fitness program on board the ship that can be customized to your own level. Of course you don't have to do any of this, but it will be there if you do.

**Payment will be made through Gadgetlady (Elisa) and she is a licensed travel agent with availability to accept all forms of payments. I teamed up with her so that all of you can feel comfortable with an actual travel business accepting payments and money. She will unfortunately not be able to travel with us so I will be your liason for the cruise.

***Single travelers can be matched in a double room or a triple with other single travelers. You can also talk with your LBT friends and pair yourselves up!!

All cabins will also receive a special surprise for their cruise!!!

Please PM me after you vote if you plan on attending. We will need to get our deposits in and then we can make payments as needed.

Please PM me with the following information:

Names of Passengers (as it appears on you passport)

Ages

Contact phone

Address

Citizenship (US, Mexico, etc etc)

Emergency contact person and phone number

Crown and Anchor # (if you are a member)

What Category room? Do you need a roomie?

If you need help with air arrangements (pm the city leaving from)

If you want insurance (it is somewhere around $39 or so)

If you need transfers to and from ship (it is about $40 pp I think)

Copy and paste the above into a PM is fine.

DO NOT SEND ME CREDIT CARD INFO!!!! YOU WILL DO THAT TO THE AGENCY WHEN THEY CALL YOU!!!!

Let's CRUISE!!!

post-204351-13813133718595_thumb.jpg

Also if we have 4 single travelers that are wanting to share an inside room, the price can be $571.96 per person!!!! Only one of those rooms are available though!!! Keep in mind that the rooms are primarily for sleeping, you won't be in them much at all.

So, let me get this straight. If my husband and I want an outside quad do I need to send my money today?, or are they already taken? Please PM me and let me know because if they aren't taken yet we want an outside quad and I will do it today.

Sherri

I would like to advise everyone to take the trip insurance. It is so little money, and if something bad happens it is really a great piece of mind!! When we were on our honeymoon we did not buy the trip insurance. We went on a cruise, and to disneyworld. Our luggage got stolen on our way to the cruise, and we lost everything. The cruise (albiet a bad one) did not offer any help, even though we found out afterwards it was an employee who stole our luggage. Our travel agent told us that the insurance would have helped us at least get some replacement clothes. We were also very sick and had to pay out of pocket for medical. It was an all around crappy trip. So please get the insurance. It costs nothing in the grand scheme of things, and really does come in handy.

Any single travelers out there that want to share rooms??? So far, I have Me, Windy and Dody. Anyone else??? I am doing a double inside with Windy (we are leaving our dh's home to do summer cleaning tee hee hee). Anyone wanna shack up with another single traveler???

I will PM will again. My husband and I want an outside double. I will pm you all of my info. I just figured it out. duhhhh

Don't forget:

Please PM me with the following information:

Names of Passengers (as it appears on you passport)

Ages

Contact phone

Address

Citizenship (US, Mexico, etc etc)

Emergency contact person and phone number

Crown and Anchor # (if you are a member)

What Cat room

If you need help with air arrangements (pm the city leaving from)

If you want insurance (it is somewhere around $39 or so, 7% of total)

If you need transfers to and from ship (it is about $40 pp I think)