Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You are amazing! That is crazy your fingers shunk so much too! I can't wait for my fingers to start getting smaller.

You are totally beautiful Irene! Love the pictures. . . wish I was confident enough to take pictures like that. . . never liked pictures of me though. . . well you keep up the excellent work and in no time you'll be over there on the goal side! Lucky girl! (doing the victory dance for Diva)

Looking good! You are such an inspiration Irene. Keep it up!

Thank you all so much :) It's so worth it because folks like you make it worth it. Big hugs!!!!

You look so great! I love the smile and the 'tude in those pictures! :)

You look so amazingly awesome! Thanks for always being there for me to answer my questions when I started my journey to now. You are such an inspiration! Love ya~ :D

AMAZING GIRL! YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US :)

Thank you all so much :) It's so worth it because folks like you make it worth it. Big hugs!!!!

You are an inspiration.

Well Done!

Could you please give us some details of what you eat/ do not eat on a typical day at this stage of your journey

Cutest lil'Divette! Hope to see you again soon!

Irene - you are an inspiration. Your progress is amazing and your pictures certainly show the results!

About your stomach being sensitive to foods that are too high in fat or too "carby" - I am right there with you. I am trying to find some types of beef that I can eat because I am anemic (even though I am on Iron supplements). So far, pot roast or meatloaf seem to do OK and not give me that sick feeling you describe. Grilled steak or burgers don't set well at all. The first time I ate one of those, I had to go back on lquids for a couple of days to get over the sick feeling.

Oh well, I'm thrilled with my sleeve - I'm willing to give up heavy beef and pork dishes to continue of my journey to being thin.

I look forward to your posts - you always have something interesting to say.

Awwww...girl, you are so beautiful!!

Thanks so much for posting these updates and pics. I just love to see your progress and it helps motivate me so much! You continue to look just fabulous. smile.gif

Irene - you are an inspiration. Your progress is amazing and your pictures certainly show the results!

About your stomach being sensitive to foods that are too high in fat or too "carby" - I am right there with you. I am trying to find some types of beef that I can eat because I am anemic (even though I am on Iron supplements). So far, pot roast or meatloaf seem to do OK and not give me that sick feeling you describe. Grilled steak or burgers don't set well at all. The first time I ate one of those, I had to go back on lquids for a couple of days to get over the sick feeling.

Oh well, I'm thrilled with my sleeve - I'm willing to give up heavy beef and pork dishes to continue of my journey to being thin.

I look forward to your posts - you always have something interesting to say.

I've been having these issues for a long time, but not until recently when I did some back to back bad meals did it start affecting me every time I ate. I became worried that something worse was going on. I did do liquids, ate carefully and mindfully and in the last few days I'm back to normal. I haven't had any problems eating at all.

For a long time it felt like I was the only one that went through this stuff but I posed the question on the FB Sleever group and have mentioned in here in several places and it seems there are quite a few of us. It's just nice to know, not that I wish this on anyone! However someone did tell me that at least it's all the bad foods we have a hard time with. I totally agree, because when I was banded it was all the healthy good foods I had a hard time eating. Of course that left me getting fatter all the time... !!!