Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tell Us Where You're From!

Thanks!! Sorry for the late response for some reason I can't see this group from my iphone. Dr. Roslin is great. Meeting up doesn't sound like a bad idea

How are you doing? I hope things are going well. Remember to stay hydrated. Do you see Sharon Zarabi as well when you go to the office?

is anyone here interested in taking over this group? I need to give Alex a name asap so that he can remove me as the group leader.

is anyone here interested in taking over this group? I need to give Alex a name asap so that he can remove me as the group leader.

What would I have to do if I took over?

The group needs someone who is more interactive and involved. There's nothing involved except you posting and welcoming new members, creating new threads, etc. There are several posts about people possibly meeting up somewhere in the NY area, but nothing has come to fruition, so if you are SERIOUS about this group and can see the potential in making it fun and beneficial to the others, PLEASE say you'll take over!

I started it last year and had all intentions of doing challenges and being 100% involved, but as you can see that never happened. We need someone to make the NY group the best group on VST!!!

The group needs someone who is more interactive and involved. There's nothing involved except you posting and welcoming new members, creating new threads, etc. There are several posts about people possibly meeting up somewhere in the NY area, but nothing has come to fruition, so if you are SERIOUS about this group and can see the potential in making it fun and beneficial to the others, PLEASE say you'll take over!

I started it last year and had all intentions of doing challenges and being 100% involved, but as you can see that never happened. We need someone to make the NY group the best group on VST!!!

I am definitely interested in taking over. If someone else steps up that you would prefer to take over I will understand. Just let me know.

I have no preference. Someone said earlier that they would take it over, so I'm going to go back into the post and ask that person if she's still interested, maybe you two can moderate together. I'm on my phone right now but will def let you know when it all goes down.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate!

In an effort to make this easier - would the young lady who I talked to about taking over the group respond to me via VST msg? I wanna do this fairly, and trying to go through my old msgs and posts on this phone is treacherous!

I've already have Ms. Larae as a candidate...there was another individual who was interested...please hit me up asap!

I PMed you, just want to make sure you got it.

Hi Fallen Angel, I did get your message, just got home and logged in to the computer. I'm going to ask Alex to make you and Larae the new group leaders.

thanks to both of you for stepping up to the plate!

Yay awesome! Thanks so much! Looking forward to making the group awesome! :D

Hey guys! How's the group doing?

Hey wassup, NY sleevers. Queens checking in!!!!

Hello All,

I am from College Point, Queens. I was sleeved 9/18/12 @ Mercy Medical Center, Dr Holover from NY Bariatric Group. Best decission I have ever made. Mercy Medical Center and NY Bariatric Group has been amazing.

I'm from NYC, but haven't been on here much. I've been spending all of my time on FB in the Sassy Sleevers Group!!! How are you guys doing?