Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whoohooo an unexpected NSV today!!!

Hellooo!!! So this morning I decided it's time to do some measurements. I don't do this on any kind of regular basis and it turns out I do this about once a month. I don't usually see a whole lot of changes month to month but the grand totals are really incredible now! I've lost an ENTIRE HUMAN BEING in weight... I mean the inches came from somewhere right??? WOW!!!! I can't even believe it as I type this...

I measure my entire body; my neck, bust, waist, hips, upper and fore arm, wrist, thigh, calf and ankle. I only started my measurement records when I was around 300 Lbs. I'd already lost a good 30 lbs at that point so I really don't know my exact inches lost and never will. Anyway in totals I've lost 58" off my entire body!! Wow!!! I'm down nearly 140 Lbs from my peak so I've lost the weight of an entire person!!! WOWOWWOWWWW!!!

My female dimensions right now are 36-32-42!! That 42 inch hip is not the lenth, majority of that is booty. I'd like to still lose some of that to at least get it into the 30's. I'd love to be 36-28-38. I'd be super comfy there I'm sure. I'm sooo close!! Of course I know that will make my bust smaller (not a 36 but more a 34) but hey - we can't have it all right??? LOL And that can be fixed once I get the boobage puffed back up. :P My ribcage is a 34 and honestly my ribs stick out so I don't know how much more I can lose there... it's weird to be this close! My mind really is taking it's time getting used to my new reflection in the mirror.

At 300 Lbs my measurements were 44-45-56.

Anyway here's the very best part of all of this. The healthy waist measurement for a woman is 32" or less!!! My waist is IN THE HEALTHY RANGE FOR A WOMAN!!! Whhohooooo!!!! This is an AWESOME victory for me!! I knew I was close but wasn't keeping exact tabs, so I decided to look it up and come to find out - I AM THERE NOW!!!! Doing the happy dance!!

Today is a happy day for me. I just keep working my sleeve, and it keeps working for me. I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!! It truly has saved my life, and every single day I get closer and closer to my goals. I sooo close and I can hardly stand it!!! I'm within inches of my final goal. :) Now if I get to 165 Lbs and haven't hit my inches goals I think I'll keep trying to lose more. But I'm thinking it would be pretty close, or if I hit my inches before my weight then I'll not try to lose anymore.

Cheers to all on this most successful tool!!!! Newbies be warned... you have all this to look forward too. :o

WAY TO GO!!!! That is AWSOME!!! You are doing great and I hope I can do as well as you in the upcoming months!!! U GO GIRL!!!

I am LOVING this... well done my lovely lady... hugs across the pond xx

Irene, I felt your happiness! That is amazing and I am so proud of you. You have accomplished so far what some here are working so hard to do and you have inspired them because through you and people like Tiffykins it shows that the goal is attainable. Congratulations. And BTW who said you cant have it all? You never know ;)

Hellooo!!! So this morning I decided it's time to do some measurements. I don't do this on any kind of regular basis and it turns out I do this about once a month. I don't usually see a whole lot of changes month to month but the grand totals are really incredible now! I've lost an ENTIRE HUMAN BEING in weight... I mean the inches came from somewhere right??? WOW!!!! I can't even believe it as I type this...

I measure my entire body; my neck, bust, waist, hips, upper and fore arm, wrist, thigh, calf and ankle. I only started my measurement records when I was around 300 Lbs. I'd already lost a good 30 lbs at that point so I really don't know my exact inches lost and never will. Anyway in totals I've lost 58" off my entire body!! Wow!!! I'm down nearly 140 Lbs from my peak so I've lost the weight of an entire person!!! WOWOWWOWWWW!!!

My female dimensions right now are 36-32-42!! That 42 inch hip is not the lenth, majority of that is booty. I'd like to still lose some of that to at least get it into the 30's. I'd love to be 36-28-38. I'd be super comfy there I'm sure. I'm sooo close!! Of course I know that will make my bust smaller (not a 36 but more a 34) but hey - we can't have it all right??? LOL And that can be fixed once I get the boobage puffed back up. :P My ribcage is a 34 and honestly my ribs stick out so I don't know how much more I can lose there... it's weird to be this close! My mind really is taking it's time getting used to my new reflection in the mirror.

At 300 Lbs my measurements were 44-45-56.

Anyway here's the very best part of all of this. The healthy waist measurement for a woman is 32" or less!!! My waist is IN THE HEALTHY RANGE FOR A WOMAN!!! Whhohooooo!!!! This is an AWESOME victory for me!! I knew I was close but wasn't keeping exact tabs, so I decided to look it up and come to find out - I AM THERE NOW!!!! Doing the happy dance!!

Today is a happy day for me. I just keep working my sleeve, and it keeps working for me. I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!! It truly has saved my life, and every single day I get closer and closer to my goals. I sooo close and I can hardly stand it!!! I'm within inches of my final goal. :) Now if I get to 165 Lbs and haven't hit my inches goals I think I'll keep trying to lose more. But I'm thinking it would be pretty close, or if I hit my inches before my weight then I'll not try to lose anymore.

Cheers to all on this most successful tool!!!! Newbies be warned... you have all this to look forward too. :o

Good for you Diva, I love the "majority of that is booty" . . . I was commenting to a guy who mention how much weight i had lost, I told him thanks and that i would love to lose at least 30 more lbs especially off the hind end. . . he just looked at me like a deer in the headlights and said "Honey, don't you know most of us like major Junk in the Trunk" . . . . I busted out laughing so hard and told him he had just made my day!!!

Woohoo! Now if I can convert some of this boobage to buttage I'd be good :) The inches seem to be more important to me than the pounds at this point!

Amazing, congratulations!!! I agree that these inches are amazing. It's not one think you think off right from the start, but I went ahead and took mine since I had read how important it is. Even if the scale may not be moving we are losing inches its great. I am about 6 weeks out and measure in 10 areas. I have lost a total of 19.5 inches and it seems more amazing than the weight loss. Crazy! Way to go, you are an inspiration to all of us and your measurments wow you are really getting there!

Thanks my fellow sleevers!!!

@Raine: I'm telling you! I will have it all, I will just have to pay for them. :P

@thin, what that guy tells you is the absolute truth. Trust me, that wasn't any type of complaint from me! I don't wanna lose much more of that booty... LOL :)

@Nichelle - congrats on your inches lost!!! Yayyy!!! :D

Woohoo! Now if I can convert some of this boobage to buttage I'd be good :) The inches seem to be more important to me than the pounds at this point!

I feel this way myself. I'm just a lot heavier than others who are wearing my size so the scale just isn't going to be kind to me ever. I just have to enjoy the tape measure, and how my clothes fit. It's still just as great though!!! :D