Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

okay so before surgery I was a 38 DD and that was getting a bit small for me but now that I have lost weight ( most of which I think came from my boobs) all I have are empty bags hanging from my ribs!! I cant seem to find any stores or brands that fit right and make them look presentable and I cant afford implants. does any one have a good sugestions on where I can find something good?

Maidenform and Izod bras have been my best bra buys. I went from a 40/42 D/DD depending on the bra to a tiny 32B, and that was only because of the skin bags.

As for where I've found them, Ross, TJMaxx, and Beall's Outlet have been my go-to places to purchase bras. The demi-bra seems to be the very best option to give my boobs the lift and appearance under clothing that I prefer.

Victoria Secrets has the best bras ever and they will fit you and suggest the best one for your size :)

okay so before surgery I was a 38 DD and that was getting a bit small for me but now that I have lost weight ( most of which I think came from my boobs) all I have are empty bags hanging from my ribs!! I cant seem to find any stores or brands that fit right and make them look presentable and I cant afford implants. does any one have a good sugestions on where I can find something good?

How about a masectomy bra just until you firm up a bit? Also some of the high end department stores have "fitters" who will be of a great help. --or a good sports bra...

Valentina

Victoria Secrets has the best bras ever and they will fit you and suggest the best one for your size :)

At the 4 month mark my Daughter said to me, " Mom it is time for some new bras" So she was in charge.

We went to layne bryat and she got me these bras to try that are padded with a bump in the bottom of the inside up. At first I did not like them, but when I look down now ( with shirt on) I feel like a I have a rack again:)

but when I look down now ( with shirt on) I feel like a I have a rack again:)

hahahahaaaa... that is brilliant! =]

Same here I put on a bra and the girls just sort of puddle at the bottom of the cups! So sad. I have been wearing sports bras they even have them with under wire and Maidenform has these bras that fit two sizes the ones I have will fit 36B to 38C.

I only wear bras from Lane Bryant- I absolutely love them.Even though my breast are shrinking I still look like I have nice round boobs with their bras. Last time I went in LB was 2 weeks ago and I was told I was at 42D from a 48I and I do need new bras badly but I'm going to wear these until I absolutely can't wear them anymore :)

I found these absolutely amazing bras from Kohl's. It's the Daisy Fuentes brand and they pump me up to look like my original size. Literally in the last 10 Lbs I've lost I've gone from an average D to what seems to be a small C now. They are still shrinking like mad even now!! Uggh I hate it... however, I LOVE THESE BRAS!! They make me look like a D or full D again. Give them a try on there, and put your shirt over it. Best. Bras. Ever.

These will just have to do until I get my augmentation done in September. :D

gallery_0_380_15997.jpg

What size are you thinking about going to with your augmentation? I have too much boobies lol. But I definitely will need a lift out of this world lol. Even when I was in highschool someone made a comment to me about needing to wear better bras cause my boobs hung low. (I wanted to slap them lol) but yeah, I wonder will my lift come out ok w/o an implant?

I haven't had a consult yet but I'm thinking I can get away with no lift - or a very minor one. I'm going to get back up to a full D minimum - maybe DD if I like how it looks when I try on the cutlets. Full D is my original size and they never gave me back pain nor did they keep me from being able to do my runs. I'm not worried about any of that, I just want my normal size back and if not then a little bit bigger! :P

Not only that I do plan to have some Lipo done on my inner knee areas. I think that will relieve some of the flab I have going on there and give me better ease of movement on my legs and much better shape. Yayyy I can't wait!!!

I'm excited for you!!! :)