Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

AMAZING! That is the EXACT reason why I first has WLS to have a better life with my kids. And having my revision to the sleeve is making that a reality! Your post made me cry tis morning! I can picture me going on all the rides with my mini me's in VA in July, my Keira wants to go on all the big roller coasters, and for some reason I think she will finally be tall enough, and I am skinny enough! YAY i love roller coasters!

We are going to have so much fun with our mini me's in the years to come! Thanks to our sleeves!!!

Patti

I felt so grateful that we were in that moment…and that I’m ABLE to spend this kind of time with her. Hell, I got misty a few times.

I got misty eyed for you too girl!!! I love reading about good strong love between a parent and child!!! You keep up the good work and keep instilling all those great values in your Little Princess!!! Good luck on your weight loss journey!!! Take care!

Truly AWSOME!!! I cried reading your post, and as so many other people have said my children were a big part of my decision to have this surgery, I lost my Dad when I was 26, and feel like I had so little time with him, if I can earn myself a little more time with my family in any way I can. I'll do it.

My favourite moment so far was playing hide and seek at the playground with my 7 year old and my 3 year old, without thinking I climbed up into a plastic tube between two bits of play equipment intended for todlers, and it was only once I was tucked up inside it that I realised I'd managed to fit in there no problems, and whats more it wasn't even creaking a little under my weight!!

OMG!!! Girl--you almost made me cry--right here at work in the midst of a big project. It is awesome to look back at it all and say it wasn't easy but it was worth it!!! OMG!

I don't have any kids of my own either but I would love to do that with my God-babies!

Bravo Chica!! Makes every tear shed worth it, doesn't it? You are doing fantastic and it is obvious that you are a fantastic mommy and a wonderful soul - never believe otherwise!!! If you did that all in one day, just think what the rest of your life has in store for you!!!!!!!!

Luv ya!

K

Awwweee what an excellent time you two had!!

This is one of my dreams, to take my nephew to a big amusement park and be able to fit on the rides. I said it would be one of the things I did once I hit Onederland, and I did that - so I talked to him on the phone and told him we are going to Discovery Kingdom next time he stops by. He lives in Los Angeles and we are in Sacramento, so we only see him every few months.

He seemed really excited and said "That sounds like a lot of fun!"... LOL I can't wait.

You're an awesome Mom I can tell - and very composed. Kudos to you and congrats on your success so far! It was all well worth it. :)

WOW! What a great post! You sound truly happy and ecstatic! I'm happy for you and your daughter! How great that you can spend these special moments together now! Congrats on all your success! Riding amusement park rides again is definitely something I look forward to again. I've already planned a trip to Cedar Point in Ohio (great place!) to take my 15 year old sister next year! Hope I'm ready by then!

Good luck to you and I wish you many more glorious moments that you described! :D

Best post all day...maybe all week! I'm so glad you got to truly enjoy the effects of your weightloss and enjoy a beautiful day with that precious little girl.

Thank you for the beautiful message. I am awaiting surgery and experience bouts of frustration. Your message is so encouraging and inspiring for me. The best to you as you successfully continue on your journey.