Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks kw@walk whenever anyone says anything negative' date=' I think about the health problems I will be correcting.

[/quote']

For sure! Since being home from surgery my pressure has been great and I have not needed my meds.

Hello everyone! I am so confuse navigating through this website that my head begins to spin. Well My name is Angelique and I belong to a group called Sleeve Sisters. A wonderful support group that is private on Facebook. Please stop by and LIKE our page, send a request to join and we will add you to our group. We are looking for pre & post- op women who are willing to share their success stories and where they are in they're journey. Looking forward to chatting with you all soon. www.facebook.com/sleevesistas SleeveSisters@gmail.com Sleeve Sisters on youtube and follow us on twitter @sleevesistahs www.sleevesisters.org

That's great! I was sleeved on July 29th and have had not had any meds. after bring released. It appears that I've developed a slight cough and congestion. Remember, I here in Miss. and the weather if extremely hot. Today I scheduled for full liquids. Has anyone tried egg drop Soup? I'm planning to strain the eggs out if it.

Hello Everyone,

I am one week away from surgery day, 8-14. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Nervous because I am about to let go my love affair with food and excited to be a healthy new me. Nervous because I will take this journey without my soulmate by my side, newly widowed. Excited because he ALWAYS cheered me on with anything I ever wanted to do.

I guess since its 2 weeks of liquids and 2 weeks of soft food, I really wanna know what people were able to tolerate and some meal choices for when its time to be able to eat real food again.

Continued Blessings All

MzO

weight.png

[/url]

Hello Everyone' date='

I am one week away from surgery day, 8-14. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Nervous because I am about to let go my love affair with food and excited to be a healthy new me. Nervous because I will take this journey without my soulmate by my side, newly widowed. Excited because he ALWAYS cheered me on with anything I ever wanted to do.

I guess since its 2 weeks of liquids and 2 weeks of soft food, I really wanna know what people were able to tolerate and some meal choices for when its time to be able to eat real food again.

Continued Blessings All

MzO

[/url']

I'm truly sorry about your loss but he's watching over you.

Hello Everyone' date='

Continued Blessings All

MzO

[/url']

I'm so sorry for your loss.

As for foods I'm in the soft purée stage, I have 2-3 Protein Shakes a day, Incan eat eat beaters with cheese, grits, cream of rice. I recently made turkey salad in my food processor it was so good! I feel in love with Dannon light and fit Greek vanilla yogurt. I have had Decaf tea and coffee.< /p>

I say practice to eat slow and chew thoroughly, and once surgery is finished sip and walk, my first two weeks I kept Water bottles in every room. I was afraid of getting dehydrated. I can manage 50-64oz a water.

ALWAYS remember we are all different, and our tastes and needs vary.

All the best to you.

Karen

Hello Everyone,

Continued Blessings All

MzO

[/url]

So sorry for your lost, you will have an angel over your surgeon's shoulder.

That's great! I was sleeved on July 29th and have had not had any meds. after bring released. It appears that I've developed a slight cough and congestion. Remember, I here in Miss. and the weather if extremely hot. Today I scheduled for full liquids. Has anyone tried egg drop Soup? I'm planning to strain the eggs out if it.

Take care of yourself.

That egg drop soup sounds like a good idea.

My mom was from New Orleans and cooked with sachets. She would fill little squares of cheesecloth with the seasonings of her choice and toss them in whatever she was cooking. This way she got the flavor she wanted without having to worry about fishing out or straining seasoning flakes out of food items she didn't want people to see this flakes.

Sorry for your lost MZO...He is truly there with you and so is God and Sleeve Sisters... You're going to be fine! Its already done in Jesus name!

Fibro Diva...come join us on Facebook if you have not yet. Not sure if you're there with us but Sleeve Sisters is a wonderful group!

Take care of yourself.

That egg drop Soup sounds like a good idea.

My mom was from New Orleans and cooked with sachets. She would fill little squares of cheesecloth with the seasonings of her choice and toss them in whatever she was cooking. This way she got the flavor she wanted without having to worry about fishing out or straining seasoning flakes out of food items she didn't want people to see this flakes.

Hey African American Sleevers, does anyone have any comments, thoughts or ideas that might help with exercise? If so please visit http://www.verticals...mentsStart��and start a conversation.

Thanks

Fibro Diva

Hi everyone. I just joined to day and wanted to introduce myself. I was sleeved on 8/21. I'm doing well and down 22 lbs. I'm looking forward to sharing my experience with you all.

Hi everyone. I just joined to day and wanted to introduce myself. I was sleeved on 8/21. I'm doing well and down 22 lbs. I'm looking forward to sharing my experience with you all.

Welcome!

Hey, everybody! My name is Jackie and I'm from Cincinnati, OH. I was just sleeved a month ago and I REALLY need some support. I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I hope to obtain some good information and prayerfully meet some good friends. Happy Sunday!