Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you mean different??? i hope not bad :( I wish i had some suggestions for you...hopefully you will have more info for me than i do for you :rolleyes: Get your Protein and Water and be easy!!!

Hello AA Sleevers. I am set for surgery April 16th. Anyone else in April?

Dollbaby..how are things going with you? How are you feeling? any pain?

LMJ..I to am worried about the saggy skin. I had a breast reduction in dec. so i am wondering if I will get any smaller. My dr says that they should be fine but we will see. I am more concerned about my arms and stomach...I guess I will soon find out.

I go 04.09!!! sssssssooooooooo excited!!!

Congrats to those who have had the surgery and those who are due soon, you've made the right decision!

I had surgery on 8/9/11 and have lost 62lbs to date i'm taking it real slow to help with the sagging skin issues.

I suggest cooking normal Soups and blending it (watch the spices though!) Try to plan your 3 meals and choose foods accordingly say porridge for Breakfast, yoghurt for lunch and Soup for dinner with a fruit jelly as a treat

I do a cardio work out 3 times a week and pilates for toning, also I swim when I can.

My arms are ok not much loose skin, the breasts have lost volume and have drooped (i ain't gonna lie!) the stomach has a small overhang but i'm confident that will go by removing as much sugar from my diet as possible. I do have loose skin on the inner thigh which is where i was biggest so its to be expected

What i would say is Spanx type garments hide a multitude of sins and are supportive so invest in some.

I hope this helps

Today is day 7 since my surgery (1 week). Still some pain but real bad. I walked 45 min. yesterday in my neighbor hood with my husband. Probably over did it. I have lost a total of 10 pounds but could have lost more but ate Applebee's creamy potatoe Soup for dinner the last 4 days strained.

I still have a little discomfort eating but hope that goes away when the hernia repair heals. My 1st doctor's appointment is Friday. Hoping to return to work in 2 weeks.

Wondering how soon before any weight loss is noticed?????

How long do I wear the velcro support from the hospital???? Would love to put on a light weight girdle.

THANK GOD I FOUND MY FOLKS!!! LOL!!! Hello all!!!!!! I am set to have surgery on March 30th anddddddddddddd I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY BOOTY!!! Anybody had this experience or any gooood tips for me just toning it up and not LOSING IT!?!!?!?!??! LOL!! **so serious though** :D

THANK GOD I FOUND MY FOLKS!!! LOL!!! Hello all!!!!!! I am set to have surgery on March 30th anddddddddddddd I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY BOOTY!!! Anybody had this experience or any gooood tips for me just toning it up and not LOSING IT!?!!?!?!??! LOL!! **so serious though** :D

mrsbrown0330 I am not sure if losing your booty will occur, I hope not!

But I feel if our booties are made up of muscle and not fat our booties are here to stay. Just make sure you are consuming enough of the Protein needed and exercising. I read if you exercise your muscle while you are losing weight you are telling your body you need those muscle. So then your body has to get it’s much needed energy from the fat storage. I am walking 2 miles a day and lifting, I know I will not be able to lift after my surgery until I heal but I will definitely be walking.

Hey Everybody!!! I was sleeved 12/19/2011.... Including pre-op I've lost almost 54 pounds, 3 clothes sizes and 1 shoe size...I've also lost 2 band sizes and several cups.. (from a 48DD to a 44C).... didn't have a lot of butt to start w/, but it's lifting... I've done a lot of walking, yoga and Wii sports... i recently joined a gym where I'm doing some weights and stationery bike....

Congrats on your sleeves and/or your sleeve dates!!

mrsbrown0330 I am not sure if losing your booty will occur, I hope not!

But I feel if our booties are made up of muscle and not fat our booties are here to stay. Just make sure you are consuming enough of the Protein needed and exercising. I read if you exercise your muscle while you are losing weight you are telling your body you need those muscle. So then your body has to get it’s much needed energy from the fat storage. I am walking 2 miles a day and lifting, I know I will not be able to lift after my surgery until I heal but I will definitely be walking.

Mrs Riene,

I have a good sized booty and alllll I need it to do is LIFT a lil' bit. I may need to go online and see what exercises are good for that. It was nice meeting you!!!!!!

SQUATS AND LUNGES!!!

SQUATS AND LUNGES!!!

That's what I will be doing then!!!!! EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I am having my sleeve on April 19 at the VA hospital in Huntington, West Virginia. I'm excited and at the same time very nervous! My Dr put me on a one day prepping clear liquid diet. But, I'm putting myself on a two weeks clear liquid so that I can get use to the liquids. Good luck to everyone, especially the April sleevers!

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, my sleeve is tomorrow! Its only a dayyyy aaawwaaaayyyyy! (thanks Annie). In 25 hrs I will begin a new book in my Life. I cant wait! Thank you God for this blessing!